ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

"Everyone is so mean to me today."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Fuck!" Charlotte yells, groaning when her head is bashed against the wall.

"I'm so hungry..." Jake growls, his breathing heavy and blood dripping from his mouth to the floor.

He bit her. On the arm. Gross.

"We could stop fighting and go and get a pizza?" The Hale suggests, only to be ignored.

Jake runs forward, reaching out to swipe at Charlotte. However, the Lynx is quick to duck, swiping her leg out to trip Jake over. Which, surprisingly, is successful.

She jumps up, her eyes slowly glowing a rich gold as she presses her foot to Jake's chest, holding him to the floor. Charlotte looms over the new Chimera, her head tilting curiously as she watches him growl and snap at her. Literally trying to eat her.

"Watch the jacket. It's my last one." Charlotte grumbles, frowning at the Chimera.

However, before anything else could be done, a sharp pain suddenly spreads through Charlotte's body, and she has to stop herself from screaming from the pain. She slowly looks down, her once clean top now red and sticky with her blood.

"Well, shit." The Lynx mumbles before she gets thrown back, her still injured body slamming against the brick wall.

She allows herself to let out a small cry of pain at this. She can't feel herself healing. Her wound isn't closing up, it's still bleeding. She looks up, her eyes widening in horror when she sees an Oni standing in front of her, it's sword dripping with blood.

"Charlotte Hale." It says in a deep voice, making Charlotte grow confused.

However, it quickly fades away when the shadowy creature slowly distorts into a Dread Doctor, who is looking down at Charlotte's body with his cane in his hand. The cane that he had used to stab Charlotte with.

"The first success."

He slowly turns back to Jake, who has been grabbed by the other Dread Doctors. They drag him down the hall, walking and walking and walking until the three Dread Doctors and the snapping Chimera had disappeared. They left Charlotte cowering against the wall, her breathing heavy and her wound finally starting to heal.

"Arlo!"

"Arlo!"

"Charlotte!"

Three very familiar voices yell at the same time. She looks around, immediately catching sight of Lydia, the Sheriff and Melissa. Lydia is the first to spot her, she quickly runs over and crouches down in front of her girlfriend, worry prominent in her expression. No words are spoken between anyone, and Charlotte quickly leans forward, wrapping her arms around Lydia tightly.

Both thankful that the Banshee is okay, and scared out of her mind from the Dread Doctors. However, she would never admit the second part.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Hello, welcome to the Roadkill Cafe, you kill it, we grill it, how can I help you today?" Charlotte chirps down the phone, hanging upside down on the wardrobe.

"I- excuse me?" Stiles' exasperated tone yells back.

"Condom Jeep carrier boy!" The Lynx cheers, quickly sitting up... and almost banging her head on the ceiling.

"Did you just put all of my nicknames together? Are you feeling okay?" Stiles asks, a slight humorous tone lacing in his already scared and shaky tone, which Charlotte doesn't fail to notice.