ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

"I'm here and as gay as a packet of Skittles!"

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Fucking hell." Charlotte huffs under her breath, watching as the others struggle to hold down a thrashing Brett to an operating table.

"Hey, Derek? How about a little werewolf strength?" Stiles speaks up, looking at the older werewolf with a glare.

"I'm not the only one with werewolf strength, dumbass!" Derek yells back.

Charlotte rolls her eyes a little before she uses her ability to hold Brett down to the operating table, allowing Deaton, Stiles and Derek to relax and slowly move away.

"Why didn't you do this beforehand?" Derek asks his cousin, glancing at a still struggling Brett wearily.

"We literally just got here." Charlotte tells him with a blank expression.

"We?" Stiles asks.

"Sorry, we were stuck in traffic." Peter huffs, sending his nephew a sarcastic smile, making Derek roll his eyes and turn away.

"Did we do something to upset him?" Peter asks his daughter quietly.

"He's just naturally an ass- someone's chest is being cut open." Charlotte's jaw drops, watching as Deaton cuts down Brett's chest with a scalpel.

"And you guys yell at me when I try and stab people with scalpels." The Lynx mumbles, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Did they have wolvesbane in their system?" Stiles asks his best friend with a smile, his eyebrows raising slightly.

"Not the point." Charlotte shakes her head, waving Stiles off, making Stiles laugh at her in amusement.

"Is he going to be okay?" Derek asks Deaton, gesturing down to an unconscious Brett.

"He should be fine. He'll probably be out for a little while." Deaton nods in reply, letting out a small, deep breath.

"Hey, guys? Can you hear that?" Stiles asks, making the room go silent.

"The sun... the moon... the truth..." They all heat Brett murmur, making all heads slowly turn to him.

"Never do that again, that shit was weird." Charlotte mutters, shuddering a little when everyone moved simultaneously.

"The sun... the moon... the truth..." Brett repeats in a whisper.

"The three things that cannot long be hidden: and he sun, the moon and the truth. It's Buddhist." Deaton explains.

"Satomi." Peter sighs.

"Who?" Charlotte asks, her nose scrunching in confusion as she turns to her dad.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"NYU? Really?" Peter asks in surprise, turning to Charlotte with wide eyes.

The two are currently writing down colleges for Charlotte to go to after she graduates from Beacon Hills High, and Peter has advised her to go as far away as she can from here, and that's exactly what she's doing.

"You don't think I'll be able to get into NYU? You really have no faith in me, do you?" Charlotte asks with a scoff, her tone sarcastic as she turns to Peter with a playful smile on her face, making the older werewolf playfully roll his eyes.

"No, I don't actually. You're dumb as fuck." Peter scoffs, making the Lynx's expression go from smug to offended in a matter of seconds.

"Says the one who went to the local Beacon Hills college because he didn't get accepted anywhere else." Charlotte scoffs.