ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Has she drunk something?"

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asks her friends as they wait outside the classroom, ready for their exams.

"She took hers in her freshman year." Charlotte replies, her eyes squinting as she looks into the classroom, seeing the guy in there stare at her friends with eagerness.

"The fuck you looking at?" Charlotte asks, now glaring at the examiner.

"Does this mean I could have taken this some other time?" Malia asks, looking between everyone.

"Yeah, I could have been doing other stuff." Charlotte nods in agreement, looking away from the classroom.

"Like what? And don't say sitting in bed and eating ice cream whilst you contemplate your life choices." Stiles sends the look.

"Doing that is actually more effort than fighting a fucking Beserker." Charlotte hums knowingly.

"Nothing is more effort than fighting one of those." Isaac immediately shakes his head.

"I beg to differ." Charlotte and Stiles hum simultaneously, slowly turning to the beta with smug smirks on their faces.

"Shut the fuck up, both of you." Isaac sends them a look, making the best friends snicker and high five each other.

"Malia, look, you've studied harder for this than any of us." Scott points out, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"That still doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." Malia scoffs, crossing her arms over her chest.

"'Well.'" Stiles corrects, making Charlotte and Isaac turn to him blankly.

"You just had too, didn't you?" Allison asks him with a laugh, shaking her head a little in amusement.

"Well, what? What does he mean?" Malia asks, turning to look between Allison and Charlotte.

"It's 'do well' not 'do good.'" Stiles explains, making Malia throw her hands up in the air exasperatedly.

"I swear I was in a situation like this before..." Allison trails, slowly turning her head to send Scott a smirk, who playfully glares at the Huntress.

"Oh god! Please tell me I'm not gonna be as dumb as Scott?" Malia asks in a panic, making the alpha turn to her with a blank expression.

The others around them laugh at the two, watching as Scott playfully and gently whacks Malia's arm, making the Coyote turn to him in mock offence.

"Okay, we're gonna do this... while we're trying not to die, we are still trying to live. And if I do survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A really good college." Scott rambles, looking between his boyfriend and best friends with a small sigh.

"Yeah, it's only three hours. We can survive three hours." Kira nods, smiling nervously, making everyone slowly turn to her.

"I just pulled an Arlo, didn't I?" The Kitsune asks with a wince, making the others nod a little.

"Welcome to the club, Foxy." Charlotte smiles cheerfully, high fiving Kira before they start walking towards the classroom.

"Please tell me you two haven't got some way to cheat in this exam?" Scott asks his best friends, knowing what they're like.

"No." Stiles immediately answers, making Allison raise her eyebrows a little in amusement.

"Why would you think that? We're good kids who would never cheat on a test." Charlotte looks at the Werewolf in mock offence, making the four send both Charlotte and Stiles a look.