ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

"I wasn't going to!"

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

Stiles, Malia and Charlotte stray towards the reception desk as they leave Scott and Isaac to talk to Liam about clawing at his hands to stay in control.

The Lynx immediately climbs onto the reception desk, leaning her head down onto Stiles' as she messes with the necklace she has on, one of her gifts from Lydia.

However, after a few moments, the Lynx grows warm, her stomach starts turning and she starts to feel sick.

"Arlo?" Malia asks, her eyebrows furrowing slightly when she sees how pale her sister has gone in a short amount of time.

Stiles furrows his eyebrows at his girlfriend questioningly, not wanting to move from his space so Charlotte can continue leaning on him.

Charlotte lets out a small groan of discomfort, one of her arms moving around her stomach as she curls into herself a little, not liking the feeling that's washed over her.

"Arlo? You okay?" Stiles asks, worry lacing his tone when he sees her start to shake out of the corner of his eye.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good." Charlotte nods, leaning up off of Stiles.

"Holy shit, I look like Casper the friendly ghost." Charlotte laughs to herself, seeing how pale her hands are.

Stiles' face drops when he sees the state his best friend's in, a wave of deja vu washing over him as he continues to look up at Charlotte's deathly pale body.

"What's the matter with you?" Stiles asks, checking her over for any injuries.

"I feel warm. Like I've been set on fire." Charlotte replies with a slight hum, the pain in her stomach slowly drifting away the more she curls in on herself.

"What?" Malia and Stiles simultaneously ask in confusion.

"Okay, slight problem, Kira's not texting me or Allison back." Scott speaks up before Charlotte could answer her sister and best friend.

"Did you remind her about tonight?" Stiles asks, standing near Charlotte just in case.

"Yeah, Allison did." Scott nods in reply.

"Well, Allison text it to her whilst she was away, but Kira didn't text her back." The true alpha adds.

"Seriously? Are you serious?" Stiles asks in panic.

"Yeah... why?" Scott nods, glancing over at Isaac in confusion.

"Oh come on, Allison and Kira were, like, my second favourite couple after Arlo and Lydia." Stiles huffs, throwing his arms up in the air out of annoyance.

"Nice." The Lynx nods happily, fist bumping Stiles.

"Why do you look like Casper the friendly ghost?" Isaac asks his friend.

"That's exactly what I said." Charlotte exclaims with wide eyes.

"Why are you panicking about this?" Scott asks his best friend.

"You were there when Allison said goodbye to her. What did Ally say to Kira?" Stiles asks frantically.

"She just told her to 'go and have fun.' You gonna tell me why you're panicking for them now?" Scott asks his best friend, his eyebrows raising expectantly.

"Huh... who knew Allison was such a dumbass." Stiles hums.

"What?" Charlotte and Malia ask exasperatedly, completely disagreeing with his words.