ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

"Is he invisible?"

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"You guys found something?" Scott asks, perking up when Stiles, Isaac and Charlotte walk towards the table he's sitting on in the library.

Kira and Malia look up at Scott's question, discarding their studying to figure out what the three has been up to for the past hour.

"Another signature." Isaac nods as Stiles places two pieces of paper in the middle of the table for his girlfriend and friends to see.

"This Theo's dad's signature on a speeding ticket from eight years ago and this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills School from literally a few days ago." Stiles explains.

"How did you three get his transfer form?" Kira questions curiously.

"You didn't break into the administration office, did you?" Scott asks his boyfriend and best friends with raised eyebrows.

"No, Scooby, it was just given to us willingly and illegally by the woman at the reception desk." Charlotte replies with a slight hum, smiling at the Alpha innocently, only to receive a pointed look from Scott after.

"Of course we broke into the administration office. We're too annoying to have shit be willingly handed to us." Charlotte scoffs.

"That is sadly true." Isaac nods in agreement, high fiving Charlotte in the process.

"Can we all just please focus on the signatures? Please? They're different." Stiles sighs, bringing the attention back to him.

"They are sort of different..." Malia trails with a small nod, observing each signature closely.

"No, they're completely different!"

"You need to go to Spectsavers, Coyote friend?" Charlotte asks in mock concern, grinning widely when Malia flips her off without even looking at her.

"Right, look, the garlands done even match, the undulations of the sinuous stroke are off and look! Here's a perfect example of criminal tremor." Stiles lists.

"Any idea what she's saying?" Isaac asks the Lynx quietly.

"No."

"So, Theo is Theo now, but Theo's parents aren't his parents..?" Kira trails in confusion.

"Someone isn't someone. And when I find out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble." Stiles sighs.

"But no one hasn't done anything wrong..." Scott trails.

"That's true." Isaac nods in agreement.

"Whipped." Charlotte coughs, pretending to clear her throat when Isaac sends a glare to the top of her head.

"If Theo's parents are both psychotic killers, then we shouldn't trust them, right?" Stiles asks, causing everyone to instantly look between Malia and Charlotte.

"My parents are Peter Hale and the Desert Wolf..." Malia trails, looking at her boyfriend with furrowed eyebrows.

"My parents are condom-forgetter and eagle-toes... so..." Charlotte trails nonchalantly, looking around the library.

"Do you have claws coming from your toes?" Allison asks Charlotte curiously.

"I have yet to figure that out... and I don't want too because I think Lydia will break up with me if I have." Charlotte shrugs with a small smile, making Allison chuckle at her best friend.

"Okay, you know what? Me and Arlo will figure this out by ourselves, all right? I don't need anyone else over than Arlo. Okay? Okay." Stiles scoffs, glaring at his friends and girlfriend before he snatches the papers from the table, linking his arm with Charlotte's.