ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"It's fine."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

Charlotte gasps awake, pressure weighing down on her chest, making it hard for The Hale to gain some much needed air into her lungs. She glances frantically all over the place, the familiarity of Valack's cell clouding her mind. She quickly gets up and pounds on the glass in front of her, screaming and shouting for anyone to let her out. She realises quickly that no one is coming for her, and suddenly everything seems to spin around her.

"Arlo! Arlo!" A sudden yell erupts from down the hallway, and The Hale immediately perks up.

"Lydia!" Charlotte yells back, going back to pounding on the glass keeping her enclosed in what was once Valack's holding cell. "Lydia! Lydia- I'm here! I'm here!" Charlotte continues to scream for her girlfriend, tears welling in her eyes. "Lyds!"

"Arlo!"

"Arlo!" Charlotte gasps awake, tears streaming down her face as she finally gains that much needed air into her lungs. She grips tightly onto the person in front of her, her werewolf claws breaking into that person's skin. "Arlo! Hey- you're okay!" Charlotte looks up, immediately calming down and retracting her claws when she sees Parrish, his face slightly scrunched up in pain.

"What the fuck happened?" Charlotte asks, looking around, her eyes wide. She finds herself in the forest, her body having been tossed up the Nemeton, along with all the other Chimeras. "Did I fucking die again?" She asks, her voice raising to show her exasperation.

"Look, I'll explain everything soon, okay? There's a bigger issue at hand right now." Parrish tells the Chimera. Charlotte turns to Parrish, her eyebrows furrowed in curiosity. "In way only you would properly understand, everything has gone to shit." Parrish tells her, taking her arm and pulling her up onto her feet.

Charlotte spots it before Parrish could even gesture towards it. The Hale immediately wrenches her arm out of Parrish's grip and runs over to Lydia, dropping to her knees next to her barely conscious girlfriend, who is just staring into space, unmoving. "Lydia? Hey- Lyds?" Charlotte speaks softly, gently brushing Lydia's hair from her forehead. Lydia makes no movement to even acknowledge Charlotte.

"I don't know what happened to her." Parrish shakes his head, staring down at his two friends worriedly. "She came to me in my dream, she was hovering over me when I slept and she told me that something was wrong with her. And with you... it didn't take me long to track her here, but she hasn't been responding to me." Parrish explains, watching as Charlotte continues to try and coax Lydia back. "And then I found this..." Parrish trails, raising his flashlight to the rock Lydia was laying up against.

Charlotte turns and follow's Parrish's flashlight, her face draining colour when she sees what Lydia had drawn on the rock with her own blood. "The Sheriff's badge." Charlotte whispers to herself, turning to look at Parrish with wide eyes. "Okay... okay, okay- please tell me you didn't Hellhound yourself here?"

"I drove."

"Oh, thank fuck. There was absolutely no way I would've been walking."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

What Parrish and Charlotte didn't expect to find as soon as they enter Scott's home, is Scott himself unconscious. And, even though Charlotte is still very much pissed off and very much upset with what he said to her earlier that night, she still ran forward. "Scott?" Charlotte shakes him aggressively, trying to wake him up.

"Perhaps be a bit gentle?" Parrish suggests. But that only causes Charlotte to slap Scott, hard, around his face. And hey, Scott woke up. "Or not..."

"Arlo?" Scott's eyes widen when he sees Charlotte's state, he quickly sits up. Charlotte has her own blackened blood all over her clothes, hands and neck, some even having dripped from her ears and nose. Not to mention, her clothes, along with Derek's leather jacket she has on, was ripped. "What... what's going on?"