ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"Shut up, child Chimera."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

With a loud gasp, Charlotte launches up, successfully scaring the shit out of Stiles and Theo, who were trying to wake up the Chimera for a good half an hour. The said Chimera turns to the two males, seemingly not at all surprised by their sudden presence.

"I fucking died." Charlotte tells them, her eyebrows furrowing lightly as she speaks. "That's twice now. Fuck whoever's in control of my life."

"Woah, woah- wait... you died? Again? Just?" Stiles practically interrogates, staring at his best friend with wide eyes. "Lydia's gonna murder me-"

"No, you dumbass, I died when I was turned into a Chimera." Charlotte shakes her head, making Stiles' once panicked face drop into one of understanding. "Yeah..."

"Does this mean you're immortal?"

"I don't know..." Charlotte trails her answer, her nose scrunching lightly in thought. "We should test that theory out."

Before Stiles could even agree with her, Theo's voice speaks up from next to the Human, "I am not dealing with anymore dead bodies right now."

"What the fuck are you on about, Houdini?" Charlotte asks, squinting her eyes at the Werewolf.

Ignoring Charlotte's aggressive tone of voice, Theo gestures behind him. Stiles nervously moves from in front of the Lynx'a view, allowing Charlotte to spot the sheet covered dead body laying behind them.

"Oh for fucks sake-" Charlotte grumbles with a light roll of her eyes, placing her hands either side of her so she can get up. "I leave you both unsupervised for two minutes!"

Both Stiles and Theo look down like scolded children.

"What happened?"

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Do any of you guys know him?" Theo questions, watching as Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Charlotte observe the next dead Chimera.

"Yeah, his name's Josh." Scott nods in reply, gaining everyone's attention. "He was a Junior."

"A very peacefully 'sleeping' Junior." Stiles grumbles sarcastically, earning a light whack on the arm by Lydia.

"Homework must've been a bitch." Charlotte hums, trying to lighten up the somber tension in the room.

It doesn't work, it just makes Lydia whack her like she did with Stiles. However, this time, the whack wasn't so light.

"Ow."

"Which one killed him?" Scott asks, looking up at Theo. "The one with the cane?"

Stiles and Charlotte subtly stare down Theo, their eyes squinting a little as they wonder if he's going to tell the truth or not.

"Yeah... the one with the cane." Theo nods.

Pussy, Charlotte inwardly states.

"So, what are we gonna do with him?" Stiles finally asks, crossing his arms over his chest. "We can't just set the alarm and leave, that's how Tracy disappeared."

"We could carry him in a little backpack." Charlotte suggests. "Might be a bit of a tight squeeze for him, but, he looks small enough to fit."

This earns the Chimera many, many disturbed looks, "What? Anyone got any better ideas?"

"Yeah, how about we don't stuff a dead body in a backpack and carry it around with us?" Lydia scoffs, shaking her head at her girlfriend exasperatedly.

"Someone's gotta stay here with him." Stiles says.