ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

"And you said it. Nice one, whore."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Scott? Scooter? Scooby?" Charlotte yells as she walks, well, limps through tunnels, trying to look for her hopefully not dead best friend.

And currently, no one is answering her.

"Scarf boy's lover!" Charlotte yells loudly, wincing and hissing in pain when the wolvesbane in her system starts to kick in again from her two stab wounds.

"For fucks sake-" Charlotte starts to sigh before she's suddenly pushed into the wall next to her, a loud involuntary yell of pain escapes her when the Berserker puts pressure on one of her still bleeding wound.

"Son of a bitch..." Charlotte groans, slowly picking her head up from the wall to look into the eyes of the Berserker.

"At least you answered this time, Scooby." Arlo murmurs, groaning when more pressure is put onto her stomach.

"How do you know that's Scott, Charlotte?" Kate asks, finally walking up to the two, making Charlotte roll her eyes.

"His eyes. You're right, he does have really pretty brown eyes... Like Stiles'." Charlotte hums with a small tilt of her head, trying to keep the waver from her voice.

Kate furrows her eyebrows slightly, her eyes staring directly at Charlotte, allowing the Lynx to sense the confusion rolling off of the older woman in waves.

"You also haven't covered his tattoo." Charlotte shrugs the best she can, not even bothering to try and free herself from the Berserker.

Kate quickly looks down at Berserker Scott's arm, nodding to herself when she sees the alpha's tattoo showing itself off.

"I've gotta do a better job at covering that up." Kate huffs.

"What do you want, Avatar?" The Lynx asks, swinging her legs back and fourth, wincing when she accidentally kicks Scott's stomach.

"You see, when I first got away from the Calaveras-" Kate starts with a small smirk.

"Oh lord." Charlotte groans, rolling her eyes when she realises that Kate is just going to ramble on for ages.

Kate glares at the Lynx for interrupting her, inwardly commanding Berserker Scott to do something about it, which is exactly what he does.

Charlotte lets out a small groan of pain when Scott twists his hand against one of Charlotte's wounds, making pain ripple through her body from the wolvesbane.

"Yeah, I'm not helping you out again when we get home." Charlotte shakes her head slightly, feeling the pain start to slowly calm down.

"As I was saying, when I first got away from the Calaveras I had absolutely no where to go." Kate continues.

"I wonder why." Charlotte grumbles under her breath.

"But something just kept on pulling me here to the Temple of Tezcatlipoca. His name means 'smoking mirror' and this place is a temple of the smoking mirror." Kate tells the very bored and in pain Lynx.

"When I got here, I found the Berserkers waiting here, just for me." Kate hums.

"In a single file line or did you kidnap them too?" Charlotte questions, only for Kate ignore her.

"They helped me survive."

"Those bitches."

"And I didn't know why until only recently until I decided to trust someone I never thought is trust. Your dad." Kate taunts, sending Charlotte a smug smile.