ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

"Yeah, he's a dick."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

It's the next day, and Charlotte is feeling utterly paranoid. A cold sweat is breaking out onto her forehead and she's tugging irritably on her clothes, almost like they're trying to cling onto her body.

"What if we need some kind of trigger?" Scott asks as they walk down the hallway of Beacon Hills High. "Malia was driving when she remembered that crash, wasn't she?"

"Yeah, but... how are we supposed to remember a memory that we don't even remember?" Stiles asks curiously, throwing his arms in the air as he speaks.

"Drink if off until you remember." Charlotte shrugs nonchalantly in reply.

"Yeah, like that's healthy." Stiles scoffs lightly, turning to the girl next to him.

"I have made so many dumbass decisions in my life..." Charlotte trails, staring at Stiles with squinted eyes. "And never have I ever heard you talk about how my health could be a problem."

"Well, maybe I'm a little bit cautious with you, seeing as you're one of these Chimera creations - the first one, might I add - and they're all being killed off like some fantasy T.V show characters!" Stiles rambles, staring at the Chimera with wide eyes.

"He does have a point." Isaac nods in agreement

"Have you seen anything weird yet, Arlo?" Kira asks the Chimera.

"Nope." The Hale shakes her head in reply, furrowing her eyebrows lightly. "Although I did dream about the bird singing One Direction to me... I was so confused, I started singing along."

"The visions could be a delayed thing?" Scott speaks up, causing them all to turn to him. "Maybe you need to wait a while to see what happens?"

"But, Malia had her vision the night she read the book..." Charlotte trails, growing distracted when the lights flicker above herself and her friends.

They all simultaneously turn to Kira, who in turns looks back at them with a panicked expression, "It wasn't me, I swear."

"How about we all keep an eye on each other today, okay?" Scott asks, looking between his boyfriend and best friends.

"Yes, and we should also keep an eye out for potentially homicidal Chimeras..." Stiles trails with a light nod, glancing at Charlotte momentarily as he speaks.

"And we should keep an eye out for Dread Doctors."

"And we should make sure Arlo doesn't turn crazy and kill us all." Isaac bluntly states, turning to Charlotte with a smirk. "Or make sure she doesn't get kidnapped by them... again."

"Go fuck yourself, Pongo." Charlotte snaps jokingly, staring up at Isaac with a blank expression. "Why the hell are you so tall?"

"Really starting to see the appeal of the third eye now." Stiles mutters.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"So, how do you do this whole 'psychic prediction' things?" Lydia asks her girlfriend curiously, tuning out their science teacher's rambling about their current subject. "Do you dream about them? Or do they just come to you? How long does it take until they come true?"

"What's with the sudden curiousness, Lyds?"

"I'm intrigued by you."

"Fair enough." Charlotte hums with a smile, nodding her head slightly. "Currently, it just comes to me. But, I've been talking to Deaton about it, and now that he knows how to deal with me and the predicting shit, he's gonna try and help me advance to psychic level two."