ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

"That was one of my best ideas actually."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"It's still happening." Mr. Yukimura nods, looking between the teens in worry.

"I can't make them go back." Malia speaks up, making everyone turn to see her trying to retract her claws.

"I can't make these go back to normal either." Isaac gestures to his glowing eyes.

However, the beta yelps in pain when Charlotte suddenly pinches his side, Isaac turning to the Lynx with a curious yet slightly pained expression.

"What the hell was that for?" Isaac asks her incredulously, rubbing his side.

"Pain makes you human. It should have made your eyes go back to normal, dumbass. Your boyfriend should have taught you this." Charlotte explains, raising her hands in a surrender position.

"Don't blame this on me." Scott turns to his best friend with furrowed eyebrows and a small smile.

"It didn't work, either." Stiles hums.

"Yeah, I can see that, Condom Carrier." Charlotte nods at the human.

"Obviously the virus is affecting you guys in a way that it won't hit any human being." Ken gestures between Scott, Malia and Isaac, looking between Stiles and Allison when he says 'human being.'

"You guys can't be around the others when you're like this." Allison shakes her head at her friends, bringing her hand up to wipe some sweat off of her forehead.

"You're gonna have to stay out of sight. We have to quarantine you from the quarantine." Stiles nods in agreement, leaning against the table in front of him.

"Yeah, I think it's best none of you guys kill someone because Scott would have a tantrum." Charlotte nods a little, making Malia snicker in amusement.

Scott, however, sends the Lynx a playful glare, quickly reaching up and flicking the side of Charlotte's forehead, making the Lynx let out a laugh.

"You guys are right, though. We can't stay in the locker room." Scott nods at Stiles, Allison and Charlotte.

"Of course we're right." Allison hums, sending the alpha a smug smile, making Stiles and Charlotte instantly nod in agreement.

"A classroom isn't gonna hold us either." Malia shakes her head.

"Well, we're doomed." Isaac huffs, lolling his head onto Scott's shoulder.

"I've been saying that everyday since I got here." Charlotte sighs, nodding to herself.

"Why don't we all just go to the basement?" Kira suggests.

"No, there's too many ways out of there, we need to find somewhere secure where nobody can find us." Scott instantly shakes his head, glancing down at his boyfriend, who still has his head on his shoulder.

"We could try my family's vault? That's down in the basement." Charlotte speaks up.

"That's actually a good idea." Stiles nods, turning to Scott.

"I always have good ideas, thank you very much." Charlotte scoffs in slight offence, turning to look at her best friend with furrowed eyebrows.

"What about the one where you pushed your dad off a cliff?" Isaac asks, turning to look at the Lynx.

"Or when you stabbed Gerard in the foot?" Allison asks, her lips twitching up slightly in amusement.

"That was one of my best ideas actually." Charlotte tells the Huntress, laughing a little at the memory.