ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

"Umm... hello?"

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

Scott sits on the hood of his best friends' Jeep at the lookout point, staring up at the full moon above him. Stiles stands next to the true-alpha, a map laying in front of him, marking potential places to live when himself and his friends go to college.

The two jump when something large hits the side of the Jeep, instantly making Stiles and Scott look over to see a slightly dazed Lynx-Charlotte shaking her head.

"Isaac! I swear to god, if you make Arlo break this Jeep, you're paying for it to get fixed!" Stiles yells at the Beta, who has doubled over in laughter at what just happened to the Lynx.

"I'm-" Isaac starts, only to start laughing again when he sees the angered look on Stiles' face.

"Isaac!" Stiles warns again, making him playfully roll his eyes before he turns his attention back to a transformed Charlotte.

Who has her eyes focused on the red dot on the middle of the grass, where Isaac has pointed the laser.

As soon as the curly haired beta starts rapidly moving the laser again, Lynx-Charlotte immediately sprints around to chase after it, her eyes wide in concentration as she tries to keep up with it.

"Okay, all right, ignoring whatever is happening over there..." Stiles trails with a small sigh, turning his attention to his map.

"I found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District, but they're expensive. And there's a couple in Haight and Ashbury, that's also really expensive-" Stiles starts to list, marking everything off on the map.

"What about Berkeley? Don't a lot of students live around there?" Scott asks, cutting him off.

"Yeah, we could also try Knob Hill. But, the Jeep would probably just burn through a lot of clutches." Stiles nods his head a little.

"You're bringing the Jeep?" Scott asks, turning away from the sky to look at Stiles.

"Hey! You know the plan, okay? No-one is getting left behind." Stiles says, his eyebrows raising as he points at Scott.

"That's the plan, okay? Lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford, Arlo's already been accepted for NYU, Kira's thinking USF with Allison, Isaac will probably be going wherever you're going and Malia... she'll figure something out. It's the perfect plan." Stiles rambles, not even noticing Isaac and Charlotte stopping their game to listen to him.

"It's creepy how he's got all this planned out, don't you think?" Isaac asks the Lynx quietly, making her shrug her shoulders a little before she wanders off into the woods.

"Or, we could just wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live? Arlo's done that, and now all we have to do is stop her from taking Liam and Mason with her." Scott shrugs a little, smiling when Charlotte walks out of the woods with an offended look on her face.

"I didn't say I was gonna take them with me." Charlotte defends, crossing her arms over her chest as herself and Isaac walk towards the Jeep.

"Actually-" Isaac starts.

"Zip it, noodles." Charlotte playfully glares at the beta, who playfully rolls his eyes and lets out a small laugh.

"Look, I have a vision, okay? And it's a beautiful vision. Don't ruin the vision. We can check out the East Bay, we haven't looked at Oakland yet, you know. And-" Stiles starts before he looks up, spotting Scott staring back up at the moon again.

"You alright? You starting to feel it?" Stiles asks, ignoring the way Charlotte and Isaac snicker at his words next to him.

"No, I'm just thinking." Scott replies with a shake of his head.