Chapter Six

I've been working here for a few weeks now, I feel like I have a good feel for how things are supposed to run here. Sun and Dusk are really nice for letting me stay in their room for now. But Moon is... weird. He will purposely stay off his charger and stare at me, it's kinda creepy. I found out that the pizza plex has a dorm for workers so I'll be staying there from now on. That's a nice thought to have, not having to return there every night. I am doing my normal morning greetings but Sun runs up to me.

"Y/n I got glitter glue in my hair!" He says distressed.

"I got you Sun, I'll help get it out." I go over to a sink and wet down a towel and start to rub the glue out of his hair. As soon as I get his hair dried he springs up as if nothing had ever gone wrong.

" Thanks Y/n! You're a lifesaver!" He hugs me tightly. I blush like crazy with the outburst of energy and turn away from him so he can't see my face.

"Yeah, no problem Sunny. Any time." I say, scurrying away from him, leaving him confused for a moment before he goes back to the kids to put on a puppet show for them. I hurried back to my desk seeing that I got a text from someone. I read it and it says:

"Hello, Y/n! Sorry for the abrupt message but we need you to cover the night shift as well as the one you are on now due to us receiving a notice that one of the animatronics in your area hasn't been getting a full charge in quite sometime now. It would be great if you could investigate the reasoning and, if possible, make it so that it can get a full charge everyday. We hope you have a nice day!

-Fazbear Family"

"God damn it, I was hoping to get some sleep tonight.." I say under my breath. I then hear Sun yell across the daycare at me.

"Language!!" I sigh.

"Goodbye sleep, hello sleep deprivation hallucinations.."

As soon as nap time came, I fell asleep on my desk to make sure I would be able to make it through the whole night without dying from lack of sleep. When I woke up from nap time, I found that there was a blanket on me. I then turn around and see Moon right up in my face.

"Ah!" I fell back from the surprise. Moon gets up in my face and starts to caress my face. I start shaking out of fear that he might hurt me. I push myself away from him and curl up. I peek from behind my arms to see Moon's face shift to a sad and devastated look. He backs away and connects himself to a cable and flies away. I get back up and collect myself from the strange situation that had just happened and look at the paperwork that I need to do. Need to finish it before my shift ends so I can make it through the night shift without having to worry about it later.

It was the night hours as I walked up to Moon.

"Yo, dude, why aren't you charging during the day?" He turns to me.

"Nothin', just cuz.. There have just been more interesting things out during the day recently, so I have been trying to see them as much as I can." He says rubbing the back of his head with a hint of blue on his face.

"Is that the only reason?" I am unsure of the reason that was given.

"No. Just get on your charger, please. I want to sleep." I whine at him.

"Only if you sleep in my arms tonight." he says, winking at me. Not paying much attention, I go up to him, giving him the grabby hands for him to pick me up as I pout.

"Uppies." I say waiting for him to pick me up. He picks me up and smiles. He brings me up to his and his brothers' room and lays me in the bed with him laying next me, getting ready to put himself in sleep mode. He grabs his charger and plugs himself in, starting the boot down process.

In the background, Dusk and Sun have been watching the whole thing from afar. They high five each other in success.

Later that night I wake up noticing I am being held by Moon. I just look at him and wrap my arms around him and pull myself close to him, making sure I feel safe and comfortable. He wakes up after I find a comfy position, drifting off to sleep again. Moon looks at me with a caring smirk on his face as he kisses my forehead and pulls me in close so that he can listen to my heartbeat to calm his nerves. He pets me gently with his long fingers as they run through my hair, he smiles with complete content and happiness. He gets closer to my ear and whispers.

"I love you so, so much. I never want anything to happen to you, you're my precious moonbeam and I won't let anyone take you away." I hear those words as I am drifting off into my sleep, nuzzling closer to him.

Dusk P.O.V

"Bro, we finally did it! They aren't scared of him anymore!"

"ooooo, did he use the winking method?" Sun says with excitement and curiosity.

"I think he did, we can finally rest easy with them not hating him." I say looking satisfied with the results of what happened. I sit down on my bed and watch Moon and Y/n cuddle.

"I kinda wish I was the one cuddling them, if I'm being honest." I say to myself in a whisper. Sun over hears me and looks at Y/n.

"Oooooooo, is someone catching feelings for our little sunflower~?"

"Damn it, Sun, don't you start with me."

"Ooooooo~ someone's contracting feelings!" he says as he pokes me on the nose.

"Sun stop. I am not catching feelings for them. Plus, why would I be? It's pointless to catch feelings for someone, cuz we know it will just end eventually." I say, looking over at Sun. He looks at me shocked by what I just said.

"Dusk, it's alright to have feelings for someone. You just need to enjoy it while it lasts." he says in a gentle, caring voice, trying to cheer me up. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks Sun, I needed that. But, just for your information, I don't have feelings for them." I walk away pouting.