Chapter Nine

Y/n P.O.V

I am laugh-crying at this point.

"I was a fucking dumbass, I tried to drug him." I laugh, crying harder at this point as I put my hands on my face covering it. I turn over and cry into the pillow that I am on. I say muffled in the pillow.

"Why do I always fuck things up so badly?" I hear Moon say in the distance.

"No no no, you don't have anything to cry about Y/n-" I cut him off and turned around.

"Moon, if you haven't noticed, I have everything to cry about at this exact moment. Can't you see that my life is crumbling beneath me? There is literally no reason why I shouldn't be crying!" I snapped at him. I then realize what I just did to someone who was just trying to help me. I get up from where I was and leave the room so I wouldn't have to face anyone at that moment. I go down to the dance floor and hide behind the DJ table, trying to collect my thoughts. I curl up and continue to cry.

'I feel like all I've been doing is crying, why can't I stop?' I think to myself. I then giggle to myself quietly.

'How pathetic am I? I can't keep doing this.' I then feel the floor rumble as I turn around to see a giant spider looking thing come up to the area I was at. I back away quickly and hit the table, not being able to go any further.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" I panic as I realize I am cornered. I look up to see a hand extend towards me. I cover my head in an attempt to protect myself at this point thinking; 'oh shit this is really the end.' Just as I think it's all over, I feel the hand tap me on the head almost like it was petting me gently. I look to see the spider-thing is staring at me. It starts playing some music to try and cheer me up.

"You're... not.. gonna hurt me?" I say just loud enough for him to hear me. He looks over at me and shakes his head. He sets his hand down on the ground for me to climb up onto it. I get into his hand and he puts me onto his back. He starts going towards a hole and goes into it, then he starts to light up all kinds of different colors to make shapes in the hole we were in. I start to get tired from watching the light show and start nodding off, falling asleep.

Sun P.O.V.

I was working on some arts and crafts to get my mind off of the Y/n situation. I was cutting some tissue paper into pieces and gluing them onto some white paper trying to make a stained glass effect.

"Hmmmm... I can't seem to get this right." I grumble, looking at the paper trying to make the minor changes that needed to be made. I hear someone yell behind me.

"SUN!" I see my two brothers. I look at them unamused.

"What is it? '' I say in an annoyed tone. I hear Dusk speak up.

"We can't find Y/n, we need your help to find them." I look over at them.

"No, go find them yourselves.'' Moon looks at me, flabbergasted at my words.

"Bro, we've looked all over! Please, will you help us?" I look at him annoyed.

"Why should I help? You know what they did to me! Even if we knew it wouldn't work, they still did one of the worst things you can do!'' I see Dusk whisper in Moon's ear.

"So, Sun, are we going to have to negotiate something with you?" I nod in response, glaring at them.

"Ok, here is our proposal: you help us and we will let you do the arts and crafts makeovers to all of us, including Y/n." I smirk at this and then respond.

"I don't know, doesn't sound like enough." I hear Moon pipe up next.

"Fine, you can use the glitter glue and googly eyes." I nod in response.

"Alright! Now, where would you like me to start?" I chime.

"Let's have you start with the photo booths. I'll go check the lobby and Dusk will check the vents." Moon explained. I went looking around the area looking in the photo booths and started to wonder where the next place would be.

'Maybe they will be in the arcade! They might have wanted to play video games!' I head down to the arcade area. I walk over to DJ and try to start a conversation. "Hey DJ, have you seen a small human come by here in like the last hour or so?" he shakes his head. I wave to him and go back to looking around.

"Thank you anyway, just let me know if you see anyone!" I run off looking for Y/n but then see lights start to shine from the DJ floor. I head back there.

"DJ, were you lying to me?" DJ shakes his head. I jump onto his back and see Y/n laying there. I grab them and throw them on my shoulder.

"Ok, bye DJ." I waved to him. He waves back to me. I don't inform the others as I head back to the daycare and toss Y/n on the bed. I watch them wake up and see me. They stare at me with nervous and anxious eyes. I look down and see they are bleeding from their hip. I approach them and put my hand on their shirt. I looked up at them to make sure it was alright and they nodded. I lift their shirt just high enough to see the culprit, I quickly grab the first aid kit and start tending to their wound. I grab the stitching needle and begin patching it up. I look at them for a moment before asking.

"How did this happen?" I say, annoyed.

"I-I don't wanna talk about it.." They say quietly.

"Why not?" I ask, not getting the answer I want.

"I don't wanna get anybody in trouble." They mumble back.

"Who would be getting in trouble?"

"Do you promise not to get mad?" They ask me.

"Depends on the situation." I reply bluntly.

"Ok, so, hypothetically saying what if it was me?" They ask, fiddling with their hands.

"Then I'd say you're a pretty bad liar." They look at me shocked.

"Well? Are you going to tell me the truth of who did it or not?" They turn their head away from me.

"Well, I guess not then." I say while getting up.

"I have finished up so you are free to leave if you'd like." I say while leaving the room, contacting Moon and Dusk telling them that I have found Y/n.

Sorry this chapter was kinda late. Someone, *cough cough* editor *cough* couldn't stay awake. Sleep is for the weak!