Chapter Twenty-two

Y/n P.O.V.
"Ha ha, very funny. Quit it." I say sternly. "You know I'm still upset with you." I turn and look at Sun. "Ummm.. Sun? What did you do to yourself?"

"Oh doll, I'm not Sun." He chuckles.

"Quit fucking with me Sun, I'm not in the mood for this right now." I continue to pout.

"I'm being serious. The name's Eclipse. Who might you be if you're "not" a kid?" He responds.

"Oh... name's Y/n. Have I seen you before? You seem familiar." I ask, my head tilting to the left.

"I wouldn't be able to tell you because I don't have that information" Eclipse shrugs.

"Oh, well, where's Sunny then?" I question with curiosity.

"Oh, that nuisance? He's busy at the moment." He rolls his eyes.

"Hey, he's not a nuisance." I protest.

"Oh yeah, you wuuuuv him or whatever." He says with a hint of disgust.

"What's with the attitude?" I say, annoyed.

"I prefer not to talk about Sunny. I don't have very good memories with him." Eclipse looked upset.

"May I ask why?" I say with a smug look on my face.

"No, and why did you bring me up here Dusk?" Eclipse turns to Dusk.

"Well I need to keep an eye on you and it's currently work hours and, well, we need Sunny." Dusk replies.

"Well, I guess you're out of luck for Sunny, cuz' I am not going back." He responds.

"Come on man, we need him and the kids would be scared of you." Dusk tries to get Sunny.

"They're scared of Sun right now, so it wouldn't matter... it's all because he wouldn't let me out nicely." Eclipse shot back.

"Well, what triggered you to come out all of a sudden after all these years?" Dusk asks.

"Nothing. I've been trying for years to get out but it simply took Sunny having a breakdown." He says turning to me.

"Well Y/n, watch him. I'm going to help Moon take care of the kids." Dusk says as he jumps off the balcony into the ball pit. I look over at Eclipse and see him approach me. He plops himself in front of me and stares intensely at me.

"Ummmm... do you need something?" I asked him, confused and uncomfortable. He doesn't respond, just continues to stare. After twenty minutes of intense stares Eclipse finally re-adjusts himself.

"Did you come to the daycare about 19 years ago?" He asks, sounding pretty serious. I looked at him confused.

"How would I know? That was so many years ago." I reply, not knowing what to say.

"Just answer the question." He says impatiently.

"I don't know, maybe??" I respond as I rack my brain for an answer.

"Uuuuuggggghhhhh, why do you have to make this so daMN DIFFICULT?!" He loudly complains. I flinch, covering my ears. I look away from Eclipse and feel a weight on my chest making it harder and harder to breathe. I grab the nearest blanket and try to cover myself but the blanket only covers about half of my body. I quietly start mumbling.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry I'll do better I'm sorry I'm so sorry... Please don't hurt me."

Eclipse P.O.V.
'LET ME OUT I NEED TO HELP THEM!!' Sunny screams at me.

'NO! Just tell me what to do because if I let you out, I'll never come out again.' I yell back at him.

'Fine. Grab them, gently, and just make sure they can breathe. If you need to do breathing exercises with them, do it. Because they need to breathe.' He explained it to me.