Chapter Twenty

I walk through the pizza plex looking at all the different places I could go. I decide on going over to Fazercise and end up in the maze. I search around taking a few turns each way and find a door. I take a step through the door and am immediately on the ground. I look up and I see Sunny standing above a lump. I get up and walk closer to the lump and see that it's a dead body. I look back up at Sunny and see blood covering his face and outfit. I back away terrified when I then see him approaching me with a crazed look in his eyes.

"No!-"

I bolt up, breathing heavily. I see Moon get up panicked and tries to hug me for reassurance.

"Okay this isn't working." I hear Moon mumble after a few minutes. He sticks me in front of him, holding me out.

"Moonbeam, what's wrong?" He asks, looking me dead in the eyes.

"Where's all the blood?'' I say in a daze.

"Moonbeam, what are you talking about? There's no blood." He says, checking all my wounds.

"There was blood all over......Where's Sunny?!" I say quietly.

"What does Sun have to do with this?" Moon asks.

"Where is he?!" I scream at Moon, seeing him flinch. "I need to talk to him." I say sternly, getting up.

"So, where is he? '' Moon points to the theatre. I start heading there and burst through the doors with Moon close behind.

"Moon, take care of the children while I talk to Sun." I see Moon give a scared nod continuing the puppet show. I drag Sun back to our room slamming the door.

"It was you wasn't it?" I say, poking his chest.

"Y/n what are you talking about and why are you being so aggressive?" Sun asks.

"You're the one who killed him, weren't you?" I ask him.Sun looks at me shocked.

"What do you mean? Who are you talking about?" He says in confusion.
"You're the one who killed my father, aren't you?" I repeat a little more aggressively.

"How did you know?" He asks slowly.

"So it was you!" I screamed at him.

"Sunbite, calm down." Sun tries to lower my voice.

"Sunny, you know I have every right to be upset right now. Especially since I just got back from a fucking holding cell I had to sit in for the past four days. People are blaming me for something I didn't do!" I say, holding back tears.

"What if I get taken away again because they claim I'm guilty? What if I get sent to jail for life? What if they figure out it was you and you get decommissioned?!" I turn around, trying not to cry in front of him.

"Sunburst, are you crying?-" He says, reaching out his hand but quickly retracting it.

"-I'm so sorry I caused all this, I was just trying to protect you..... he almost killed you. I almost lost you." He pauses for a moment.

"Sunbite.... I betrayed your trust didn't I?" He says, realization hitting him. He looks at me devastated as I nod slowly.

"Why didn't you at least tell me?" I say, avoiding his eyes.

"I didn't tell you because I thought it would be better if you just forgot about him and never had to deal with him again." He says sincerely.

"Well look where that landed us." I say, twisting around quickly, staring him angrily in the eyes.

"I'm sorry! I just didn't want you to hurt anymore. I wanted you to never feel pain like that again." Sunny replies, his voice getting louder.

"If you would have told me I could have helped you cover up the murder and we would have never been in this kind of mess!" I shout at him.

"What can I do to fix this?" He asks, kneeling next to me.

"Sunny, I don't think you can..'' I say, leaving the room and heading over to Moon, who was in the middle of a puppet-show, dragging him back to their room as I hide under a blanket and throw myself into Moon's lap. I grab his arm and hold it close, his other arm petting the lump that I am and gently rubs my back.

"What happened between the two of you?" Moon asks. I shake my head in response.

"I don't want to talk about it right now, Moon. I'm sorry." I say, crying under the blanket.

"Shhhhhhhhhh, Moonbeam. You're going to be alright, I'm here with you." He starts saying to me.

"No, I won't be alright. I don't know if I'll be taken away because of this whole thing. I never wanted any of that to happen. I don't want to lose you guys. If I lost you I don't know what would happen." I sob into him. He tightens his grip on me.

"I promise you will never ever lose us." He says, holding me close to him. I soon feel his heater flip on to try and relax me. I start to calm down a little as I pop my head out of the blanket to kiss his cheek.

"Moony, was I too hard on Sun?" I ask him in a soft voice.

"No. I think what you said was justified, it was wrong of him." He says without batting an eye.

"Moon, why didn't you tell me?" I ask softly.

"I didn't tell you because Sun needed to take responsibility for what he did and tell you himself." I nod to his answer.

"Makes sense." I snuggle down into his lap and catch a few needed z's.

-*A few hours later*-

I woke up and noticed I wasn't in Moon's lap, but in Dusks. He looks down and notices that I'm awake.

"Good evening, sleepyhead." He says to me.

"So. I see Sun has been sulking around, what did you do to him?" He asks, sitting me upright.

"Nothing much. Just explained my concerns for me going to court because of Sunny's actions of killing my dad." I say plainly.

"Geez, laying it down thick aren't we?" Duska says, sucking his teeth.

"Well he should have told me to begin with.'' I say, pouting.

"Yes, I agree but let me ask you one thing. Would you have told your lover that you just killed their family member?" He asks me straight forward.

"It depends on the situation." I say in reply to the question.

"What situation would that be??" he asks, his voice cracking in the process.

"If the situation didn't involve someone going to court and/or if the person's family member was abusive." I reply, dead serious. He looks surprised by the response but accepts it anyway.

"Okay, fair,  but you still shouldn't have been that harsh on Sun." He says trying to guilt me.

"Maybe... but I'm still mad." I continue to pout.

***SORRY FOR THE CRAZY POSTING SCHEDULE! WE ARE WORKING VERY HARD TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS FOR YOU GUYS. WE WILL BE POSTING 2-3 CHAPTERS EVERY WEEK FROM NOW ON. THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY!^^ -💤eDiToR💤 and ⌨️AuThOr⌨️