Chapter Eleven

!!WARNING!!

***THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS GORE AND ABUSE!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THAT KIND OF CONTENT, WE ADVISE YOU TO SKIP IT!!***

Sun P.O.V.

I look over to my brothers.

"I don't trust this situation one bit." I say as I try to discreetly get confirmation from them. Moon looks at me and says;

"I bet they're fine but if you want to follow them we aren't going to stop you." I nod as I quickly leave the daycare and start following Y/n. I was traveling on the ceiling so no one would catch me outside of my mandated place during plex hours. I follow them until I see them at the entrance. I listened closely to what they were all saying.

"Here you go Sir, the one you asked for." Dave says proudly.

"Hey, maybe after you get done talking to them maybe you should visit the number one crate over there, Sir. I hear they are pretty exciting." The dude just stares at him and tells him to leave. I watched Y/n back away from the person but they were quickly shoved back to where they were. I thought to myself.

'Why are they acting like that? I haven't ever seen them that way.' I watch the employee walk away and I immediately see Y/n bolt towards one of the staff areas and they make it in but the man that was chasing them follows close behind. I go through the entrance of the area they have entered and see that they have been caught by the person. I can see blood coming out of Y/n's mouth. I then watch as the man pulls another punch at them to the ribs. I watch them fall to the ground. The next thing I know is I'm in front of the man. He comments on my outfit.

"What the fuck kind of outfit is that? hahahaha, a fucking clown?" I see the man lunge at me and throw a punch. The man stops after he hits me and winces in pain.

"Yeah, weren't expecting me to be made of metal, were you bitch?" I say with confidence.

"And just so you know, I'm not a clown, I'm a jester." I say lifting up the dude with one hand punching him dead in the face.

"You're just a glorified clown." I slap the man.

"I am paid to be a clown, unlike you." I say to the man. I hear a pained groan.

"Sunny, please stop..... he might break you.... I can't watch you be destroyed in front of me." Y/n began to weep softly to themselves.

"Sunflower, don't worry. I'm completely fine, let me take care of this." I say to them with a smile.

"I'm going to leave for a few minutes Y/n. I don't want you to see what I am going to do, alright? Would you like me to have Dusk come get you so you don't have to be alone here?" I ask, with concern for them. I hear them faintly reply;

"Mhm." I then called  Dusk to get them. After about a minute I see Dusk take them back. I stare back at the man that I've been hanging onto this whole time and feel my smile drop completely and has been replaced with pure rage.

"How do you even know my sunflower? What relation do you have with them?" The man speaks up.

"That's none of your business and what is all of this "my" crap you're spewing at me?" I stare at them silently then reply.

"Why should I answer any of your questions if you haven't answered mine?'' I say, tilting my head with an unentertained expression.

"I'll make this simple for your itty bitty brain. If I ask a question, you answer it and if you ask I'll answer. Now doesn't that sound fun?" I say frankly.

"Let's begin with your name and your relation with Y/n." The dude looks at me terrified at that moment.

"Bryan, and I'm that little whore's father." I stare at him with a menacing look.

"You better be careful how you word things sir or else." I say in a serious tone.

"Okay your turn!" I say enthusiastically.

"Why hasn't Y/n been coming home?" he asks, shivering from fear.

"You call the place you reside home? Oh no no no, that's a little shit hole made for people who should rot in hell for all eternity." I say smiling at him.

"But that didn't answer your question. Maybe the reason why they haven't come 'home' is because you are the worst person to have ever walked the earth and maybe they just wanted to get away from the toxic environment." I responded.

"Now, why are you here today?" I ask curiously.

"The little shi- Y/n, hasn't been home in a while and they have rent to pay and a house to clean." I tied his hands behind his back while he was saying this with some razor wire I found laying around. The dude starts to scream by now but I find a dusty old raggedy piece of cloth and decide to wad it up and put it in his mouth, tying it in place with some ribbon I had in my pocket.

"Oh sir, it seems your time is up." I say as I grab him by the wrist gripping them enough for the wire to get stuck in his skin. I lifted him by the wire and hung him by some pipe that was hanging down. I take off the covering of my hand to expose the hand's endoskeleton. After doing that I had a small blade pop out. I look around to try and find where I should start to cut him. I then spotted where I was going to start, I leaned in close and whispered in his ear.

"How many times did you hurt them?" As soon as I finished that sentence I bit his ear off. While I was biting his ear I started to carve a star onto his chest. The man started to squirm and scream like his life depended on it. I whisper into his other ear.

"No one is going to save you this time, you are my little toy to play with till I am satisfied." I started to constrict around the man's body as I started to make shapes in the man's forehead. After carving the shapes into his skin, I start to take the skin off inside the shape as if I were coloring them in.

"Hmmm. Guess what? I am starting to get bored of you." I say making a frowny face.

"I guess it's time to do what parents do with their kids' old toys." I look around at my surroundings to see if I could find something perfect enough to get rid of him. I spot what I was looking for and grab it. As soon as I grab it I start to bash his head in with a pipe until it makes his skull cave in from the amount of blunt force I had to use. After I was done, I looked at myself and saw that I was covered in the man's blood.

"Well darn, guess I have to change my clothes after I'm done disposing of this mess."

I wrap the body in plastic and bring it to the trash compactor and turn it on. I leave the area and head back to the daycare. I go back to my room and check to see how Y/n is doing.

"How are they doing?" I ask, taking off my blood stained shirt and disposing of it.

"They need moon drops, could you get Moon for me?" I look down at Y/n and then look back up at Dusk.

"What do they need moondrops for?" Dusk puts his hand on my shoulder and leads me to Y/n.

"Sunny, don't freak out with what I am about to show you, it's pretty disturbing." I nod slowly, preparing myself for what I am about to see. I watch Dusk lift up their shirt and see an agonizing sight before me. I put my hand over my mouth and stumbled backwards.

"Do you get why we need Moon now?" I nod and make my way out. I head out of the room and start looking for Moon.