Chapter Ten

Y/n P.O.V.

I sit in silence as I watch sun leave the room.

"I tried to tell him and look what it did.." I say, hugging my knees to my chest.

"I really fucked up." I hear the door slam open.

"Where were you?!" I hear the Moon and Dusk say in unison.

"You made us worried sick." I look up at them.

"I'm sorry." I say with a drained expression. I sigh. I see them look down and see the blood on my shirt and watch Dusk approach me and lift the shirt a bit.

"Sun stitched it back up." I say drained. I see dusk nod at this.

"How did it open in the first place?'' Dusk asks in concern.

"While I was running off, the stitch just opened" I lied.

"Well you need to be more careful next time. Don't strain yourself alright?" I look and see the time.

"Well, it looks like the daycare is supposed to open soon. I need to clean myself up. Do you guys have anything I can wear so kids don't get worried?" Moon nods and gets a white shirt for me.

"Thanks Moony!" I put the shirt on quickly and run down to the daycare doors and unlock them, I run to my desk and get everything set up.

"We are all set. '' I open the doors to the daycare to see a sea of children coming in. I greet the children.

''Hello everyone, who's ready for fun!" I say enthusiastically. I hear them all cheer as I lead them to the activities.

It was now around noon, time for the kids to nap. I get up from my seat and start stretching. I head over to the nap time corner and start helping set up all the nap time mats. I glance over at Sunny and see he has glitter glue all over himself. I walk over to him.

"Bro, I know you're mad at me but I need to clean you up so just tolerate it will you?" he replies with a nod as I lead him away from the nap time corner. I hear him grumble to himself as I clean him up. He then stares at my shirt. I continue cleaning the glitter glue out of his hair but suddenly I feel the heat radiating off of him.

"Hey Sunny, are you alright there?" I ask him. He responds.

"Yep, I'm just fine!" he says as he gets up and leaves. I shrug and head over to Moon to help him with the kids. I lay down trying to convince one of the kids to go to sleep but then I end up nodding off from pure exhaustion.

I wake up to one of the children shaking me awake.

"Hey, would you like to make a bracelet with me?" I get up slowly from where I was at and nod at them while rubbing my eyes. I get up and walk over to Moon. I look around the place without seeing Sun.

"Hey Moon, where's Sunny?" I ask out of curiosity.

"I don't know, I just watched him run off after you got done with his hair. He hasn't returned ever since." I shrug it off as if it was nothing then head over to make a bracelet with the child. I look at the bracelet I made and put it in my pocket.

''This should be a good apology gift to Sun.''

For the next hour I got the kids ready to head home and watched them leave the place. After every kid was gone, I made sure to clean up the daycare and get everything in line so that Sun and Moon wouldn't have to worry about it later.

"Hey Moon, I'm going to look for Sunny. You wanna come with me?" Moon with no hesitation gets close to me and says;

"Yes, I'll definitely help you." We headed off to the theatre first. We checked in all the areas of the place and still couldn't find him. Even the creepy basement. In the event of things I was almost caught by one of the endos when Moon picked me up and put us in the air.

"Y/n pay attention next time!" I nod in response.

"Moon that shit was terrifying." I say looking at him.

"Yeah, they don't like it when people come down there."

I sigh; "Noted." after we make our way to their room.

"There you are, we've been looking all over the place for you. If any of the maintenance people noticed they would have been worried about you running off during work hours." Moon explains. Dusk chimes in;

"He left because he overheated, you know you guys can't work when either of you overheat." Moon nods in understanding and pats Sun on the head.

"Happens to the best of us." He then whispers in Sun's ear.

"You didn't hide it from the cloud." After that comment, Sun starts overheating again. I approach Sun.

"Hey, Sunny, I made you an apology gift." I say, handing him the gift.

"I accept your apology but I still don't fully forgive you yet. Just give me some time, alright?" He pauses.

"You are going to have to earn my trust back." he puts the bracelet in his pocket and sits back down.

"I understand Sunny and I'll try my best to earn it back." I say with a smile when Dave walks into the room. He stops for a moment as he looks around at the four of us.

"What the fuck is this, some sort of cult?" he says astonished by the site. He then looks at Dusk. He frantically points at him.

"Who is that???" He says, practically falling to the ground at this point. I start to panic.

"Uhh, he's a project I've been working on. His name is Vent bot. He is the one who keeps children from running because he will talk to kids through the vents. But may I ask why you are here?" The dude stands back up and calms down.

"Oh, I'm here because someone up front wanted to talk to you personally. In private." I shrug while approaching this man getting ready to leave.

"I'll be right back guys, no need to worry." I say, waving at them, closing the door behind me.