Chapter Twenty Five

Moon P.O.V.
I take them to the dorm room in a panic.

"I need to cool them down, quick!" I say as I pull out the ice pack I grabbed earlier. I wrap it in a towel and place it in their head. I turn on my cooling system so they could cool down while I cuddle them.

"It's alright Moonbeam, I got you." I instantly hear a crash through the door.

"Where are you . . ." I hear the figure gurgle.

"Shush. Don't wake them." I say, rather unamused.

"But you took them from me." He whines at me.

"Okay?? Do you understand I am trying to cool them down? You don't have a cooling system like mine, you are unable to help cool them down. Mine was made to help others, mine was made to help the kids." He looks shocked by my statement

"I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I really really don't want to have to call an ambulance because the last time that happened, they were gone for half a month. I don't want that to happen again. Do you understand?" I try to get him to understand how I feel.

"I understand.." he says, sounding kinda defeated.

"Now, go sit in the time out corner." I watch as this man plops himself in the corner of the room.

"So, um.. What's your name?" I ask him.

"Eclipse. Yours?" He returns my question.

"Moon." I reply calmly.

"Oh. I thought your name would be cooler, but I guess whoever made us really  wasn't too creative with names." He says to me, trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, I guess not." I agree with the statement.

"Well right before Y/n fell asleep, they called me by your name."

"awwwww that's adorable" I feel a little flutter in my chest.

"Nah man, they said it like this: "Okay MoOn."" He played a recording from earlier.

"Oh. That's less adorable. But that seems about right for them." The fluttery feeling dissipates immediately from my chest.

"Yeah, I was nagging them about a healthy sleep schedule so I guess they thought about you." Eclipse tries to hold back a giggle.

"Oh yeah, I nag them about that all the time because they live off naps, not a full sleep cycle. It's so unhealthy for them." I look at Y/N with a playful scowl.

"That's exactly what I was trying to tell them but they wouldn't listen to me." I watch as Eclipse throws his hands in the air.

"Why can't they just sleep normally. It's all I want. I don't want a lot for Christmas, I just want them to have a good sleep cycle."

"Seriously, is getting sleep really that hard? And was that the tune of that christmas song everyone fucking sings??" He asks me with a hint of disgust in his voice.

"I'm glad we can agree on something." I chuckle, not bothering to answer the second question.

"Am I allowed to sit next to them?" He asks me, looking at Y/N.

"As long as you don't take them from me then I'm fine with that." I point to the other side of the bed.

"Okay... can I pet their head?" Eclipse asks as his hand is slowly creeping towards them.

"Absolutely not. No touchy." I pull Y/N further away from him.

"But-" His voice box sputters.

"Don't make me send you back into the timeout corner." I snap at him.