Chapter Seven

!!WARNING!!

***THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS MENTION SUICIDE AND SELF HARM!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THAT KIND OF CONTENT, WE ADVISE YOU TO SKIP THEM!!***

I wake up from my slumber and try to stretch, but instead my arms hit Moon in the face. I turn and look at him, seeing he is not happy from what just happened. Next thing I know is he picks me up and makes me stand upright.

"Moon, did you charge all night? Because I swear to god if you didn't, I'm not going to be happy with you." I say, giving him a death glare.

"Yes, I kept my end of the promise. No need to worry." Moon says, smiling at me.

"Good." I say, about to launch myself from the balcony to the ball pit. Sooner than I could jump, Sun wrapped his arms around me, stopping me from my leap of faith.

"Sunflower, you're going to hurt yourself! Don't do that." Sun says with an increasingly worried voice.

"It's ok, Sunny. I wasn't going to jump, I was just going to sit." Sun stares at me clearly not believing me.

"Sunflower, I think I know better that you were about to jump into that ball pit." I look at him in disbelief.

"It's fine, I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me." I say with a smile. Sun stares at me, unpersuaded.

"I don't believe you, but ok, whatever you say." I go and sit on the balcony and look out over at the daycare.

'I have to convince him I'm fine.' I sigh, thinking to myself.

I get up and go over to my stash and grab some of my moondrops and put them into a separate wrapper from the drop candies overall. I walk over to sun and hand him the candies.

"Hey, Sun, I have some candy from the outside, would you like some of it?" I ask him in a cheerful nonchalant tone. He looks at me happily.

"Of course I would like some!'' He says excitedly. He sticks one of the candies in his mouth. "Hmmm? This tastes familiar, it tastes like a moondrop." I start to panic and start bolting for the ledge and successfully jump. But the next thing I know is a pair of arms is around my waist and I am now suspended in the air. I hear a voice above me.

"Why did you do that???'' I realize it's moon talking to me.

"I don't know why I did it– I just– the pain- it won't go away and I thought this would help me feel better." I say with tears rolling down my face as I begin to sob. Moon pulls us close to him and carries me around as he gently shushes me. "Hey, hey, shhh shhh shhh... it's alright you can talk to us if you're having a rough time. Just please don't jump off things.....please." He whispered the last part. Moon brings us back to the balcony area but pulls us back into their room. I see Sun sitting in front of the balcony facing away from me. I approach Sun.

"You tried to drug me..?" he says in a hurt tone.

"Sun, look, I'm sorry about that.." I say not being able to look at him.

"Y/n I forgive you but I won't forget any of the events that just happened.-" He says slowly. "-You also broke my trust." Not being able to bear my emotions, I run out of the room and head to my dorm.

Moon P.O.V

"What do I do?-" I say in a panic. "-Do I help Sun or do I help Y/n?" I think for a second. I turn over to Sun and see he is in clear distress from what just happened. I made my choice and chose Sun.

"Sunny, are you alright?" I say reaching my arm out to him.

"Moon, can you please leave me alone right now? I don't want to be around anyone at the moment. I hope you understand." Sun says pushing my arm away. I nod and walk away. I hear Sun talking to himself.

"They tried to drug me, that isn't physically possible, but they still tried.." I turn out of the room trying to leave Sun alone. I headed off to find Dusk to see if he could help. I call out to Dusk in hopes of finding him. I make it down to the dance floor and find Dusk talking to Music Man. I sling down to him from my cord and land in front of him.

"Dusk we have a problem." I panicked. Dusk looks at me in disbelief.

"Dude, I was only gone for a couple of hours. What could have happened that's so bad?" I stare at him for a moment.

"Y/n tried to hurt themselves very badly and I don't know what to do about it. I don't know where they went." I say in a jumbled up mess. Dusk puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Would you like me to check the cloud?" I nod in response. After Dusk checks the cloud he gives a look of sorrow and discomfort. "Moon, they didn't try to hurt themselves badly, they tried to kill themselves." Dusk tried to explain.

"What do you mean they tried to 'kill' themselves? People don't do that." Dusk tries to choose his words carefully.

"When people are hurt badly emotionally or physically, sometimes they feel that the only way to make them feel better is to not be a person anymore.-" Dusk then realizes. "-Did they seriously try to drug Sun?? What the fuck.." I grab onto dusk in a panic.

"We don't have time for that, we need to find Y/n right now!"