Chapter Twenty Eight

Dusk P.O.V
I stare at the mini music men with an intense and powerful glare, as if I were looking right through them.

"I need to confirm this for myself. I should have known something like this would happen, especially after what Sunny did." I say face palming.

"Ugh.. why didn't I keep a better eye on them? I knew something was up from the beginning."

I suddenly felt several hands on me.

"Don't be so hard on yourself we'll help you find him. But once we find him you're on your own." I nod, getting ready to get into the vents. I then jump up and climb in with ease.

"Okay so where was the last place you guys saw him." I ask the minis.

"He went that way towards the daycare." The first mini smiles.
I start heading to the daycare in pursuit of Eclipse. I get out of the vent and jump down looking around trying to see if Eclipse.

                                      Y/n P.O.V
"Ugh.. I have a splitting headache...." I turn to see Moon sitting on the floor next to the bed, facing away from me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I-I'm doing nothing, just staring at this interesting wall." He says while nodding.

"Mhm, sure, you do that." I say

"Do we have the bobbles?" I ask with grabby hands.

"What are the bobbles?" Moon asks me, confused.

"Huh? I said nothing." I look away.

"Where's Sunny? Are you guys okay? I heard you guys haven't been charging." I say in worry. Moon looks at me concerned.

"What are you talking about? We've been charging all week."

"No, I just got back from the hospital. The manager said you haven't been charging."

"Starlight, I think you have amnesia," he says gently, caressing my face.

"From what?" I ask.

"You had a fever and you passed out in the shower while I was out getting you things." he then says under his breath.

"I should have stayed with you instead of leaving. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't leave." I then take his face in my hands.

"Aww... Moonshine, don't say that. You're trying your best." I tell him reassuringly.

"I know but you literally don't remember the past few days." He looks at me with sad eyes.

"Shhhhhhhh. Moony it's alright we can work on getting my memory back later everything will be alright."

"I can't help it, I just love you so much," he says as he leans his head on my shoulder gently. I take my hand and stroke his head.

"Hey- hey- Moony, guess what guess what?" I ask, he hums in response.

"I love you SO much!" I say enthusiastically. He smiles as I give him a kiss on the nose. I feel heat start radiating off of him.

"U-m, ummm, huh, uhhhh.....-"

"Moon are you okay?" I giggled to myself.

"The real question is are you okay, you're acting weird" He replies.

"hey- hey Moon. Moony! hey! What do you mean? you know, you should sleep with me." He blushes at me intensely while I lean onto him.

"Hey, bro. Dude, bro! Get off the floor and sleep with me! I'm tired... like right here, get up and get in." I watch as Moon hesitates to get into the bed with me. As soon as he sits on the bed I grab him and get as comfy as possible leaning against his cool metal.

"Mmmmm.... you feel nice and cool." I nuzzled into him deeper.

"Hey Moony, is there anything important that I have forgotten?"

"Yes, there is something very important. You have to go to court in a few days that you need to prepare for."

"Oh... okay." I say drifting into sleep.

                                   Eclipse P.O.V
I look at the daycare and explore the area, looking and taking in all of the colors and sights.

"This place is absolutely perfect." I say, spreading my body across the foam flooring. I turn over onto my belly and pull out an origami paper rose. I start pulling off the petals of the rose, after which I crumple it up and toss it aside. I close my eyes and treasure the feeling of being free with no nagging sounds in my head telling me that I don't matter and that I'm nothing. I smile at the thought of finally getting to interact with the children and exploring the areas of the pizza plex free of all burdens. This feeling was short lived as I was quickly wrapped up in ropes and pulled quickly into the vents.

"What the fuck is going on?!" I scream with my eyes glowing red from my security mode kicking in. Then I hear a voice, sending shivers down my spine.

"I know what you did." I heard him say it with malice. I stare at him with fear in my eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't done anything wrong." I say, trying to beat around the bush.

"So. what's up with you and Sun?" He asks sternly.

"Nothing, he's just taking a break. Like I said earlier."

"That's not what a little birdie told me."

"Like I said, I don't know what you're talking about, everything is fine between us!" I suddenly hear a loud bang.

"QUIT LYING TO ME!" Dusk screams at me.

"Fine, fine! I put him in time out!"

"What do you mean by "time out"?"

"He was being mean to me again, threatening to seal me away again. So I put him in time out to show him he's not the only one who can do that!" I feel tears prick at my eyes.

"What do you mean seal you away?" He asks me.

"He was going to make me never s-see daylight again and make me be alone for the rest of my days in complete i-i-iso-so-so-solation!" I hiccup.

"Chill chill, all I want to know is what you're doing with Sunny." he cuts the rope off.

"I'm just putting him in time out, showing him what it's like. I know this is probably really wrong of me to do, but if I don't do this, he may never learn because he needs to be out. He was made for the kids. This is just to teach him that what he's been doing is wrong."

"Hmm, I guess that's fair reasoning.. alright. You have my approval for this punishment."

"Thank you so much-" I'm cut off.

"But if this goes on any longer than the time you have told me, I won't be as nice next time. I will hurt you."

SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! WE WILL BE UPDATING THIS EVERY OTHER WEEK, AS THAT IS WHAT OUR SCHEDULES ALLOW. THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT! :D -💤Editor💤