Chapter Fifteen

Moon P.O.V.
I lay down and rest my head on Y/n's chest, listening to their heartbeat and relaxing to the sound of it.

"I love you more than anything." I whisper to myself.

"I'll protect you from anything, even myself if I have to. You are my one purpose for staying alive. I wish you'd accept me for who I am. You'll know more about me later, I'll even tell you everything if you want to know." I nuzzle into the crook of their neck.

"I'll keep you safe, my moonlight." I kiss their neck gently.

"I hope you love me soon." I close my eyes to continue my charging process.

Y/n P.O.V.
After a few hours I woke up and I tried to move but I looked over and saw a sleeping Moon. I slipped out of his arms.

"That was weird, I remember being in the vent last time I checked." I say to myself.

"Ahhh, I see you're finally getting a charge, now it's time for Sunny to charge." I say, determined to find Sunny, knowing he hasn't charged in the same amount of time Moon has. I go into the hall and see Sun and Dusk.

"What are you two doing here?" They look at me surprised.

"where not doing anything, what are you doing out here?" They fire back.

"I just woke up." They look at each other.

"oh did you sleep well?" Their attitudes changed quickly.

"eh, I slept alright." I say, confused with how the boys are acting.

"What do you wanna do today?" Sunny asks, trying to avoid what comes next.

"No, Sunny, you need to charge. You haven't charged in over a week"

"awwwww, but I really wanted to spend time with you." he pouts.

"You can spend time with me later, just charge for now so you can be working properly."

"Fine, I'll do it." he pouts and goes to his room. I head over to Sun and watch him as he charges. I see some of his hair is covering his face so I reach over and move it out of his face gently. I watch his sleeping face and then kiss him on the forehead and whisper to him.

"I love you so much." I play with his hair, running my hands through it getting the tangles out.

"You are precious and amazing. I could never deserve to have someone as amazing as you." I got up from where I was.

"Hmmmmm, what should I do now?" I say to myself.

"We could watch things in the theatre , we could do gator golf, or we could draw. Hmmmmmm I choose golf." I say heading in the direction of the entrance and going to the elevator. I stand there and get confused by the music that is playing there. The elevator opens and I walk out to see a massive area with many people standing around. I start walking over to the area that reads gator golf. I hold out my security pass and head down to the place. I look around and see a ton of gators going in and out of the water.? I then look over and see Monty. I run up to him and pose.

"I challenge you to golf!" I yell dramatically. He then said just as dramatically as me.

"I accept your challenge." It's been a few holes and Monty is staring at me like he is watching me crawl out of hell. It's been three holes and I've taken 70 shots per hole. He speaks up.

"Why are you like this? Why did you challenge me when you're this bad??" I give him an intense look locking our eyes.

"Aye, don't break a person's dreams of playing golf with a gator. '' I say as I make the hole.

"Hell yeah to the next hole!" I say acting like I was a champ. He facepalms and heads to the next hole with me. It's been a few hours and we finally finished playing the game.

"Hell yeah bro wanna play round two?" I say in a chill voice. "Sorry kid, it's time for me to head out to my concert" he says bolting. While walking out of the gator golf area, I go up to the theatre and watch the little merman. I watched it intensely making sure I got a good look at the anatomy. It was a very gae movie with so much love. After the movie I look at the time.

"Oof, I should really be getting back to the daycare." I say heading back. As soon as I came back I saw Sun crawling through the play structures. I am confused by this.

"Yo Sunny, what are you doing?" I yelled at him.

"Did you finish charging?" I ask when he gets to me. He picks me up.

"Sunshine where have you been? I've been worried about you!" I look at him confused. "

I'm alright Sunny, all I did was play golf and watch a movie. Why are you so worried?" I ask.

"I am worried because so far every time you're by yourself something bad seems to happen and I never know what it is because everyone hides things from me-" he then gasps. Almost like he was flashbacking

"Were those cuts I stitched up last week done by you?" he says in sudden realization. I look away from him ashamed of myself taking a few steps back.

"Oh Sunflower, no, I'm not going to yell at you I swear!" He then realizes another thing: his face goes grim at the thought.

"I caused it, didn't I?" he says quietly. "No no no no no no, it's not your fault I just didn't handle the situation as well as I could have" I say panicked. "God damn it, I caused that to happen to you, if I never snapped at you, you would have never had to go to the hospital and we could have been happy here without you almost dying. All of this is my fault!" he says, putting his hands through his hair with tears streaming down his face.

"God fucking damn it, I am so sorry Sunbeam. I hurt you and I was too oblivious to even realize it. Why do I have to be so stupid and dense?" I ran up and jumped onto him.

"Sunny, please, calm down. I'm here now and that's all that matters."