Chapter Twelve

Dusk P.O.V

I just got back to our room.

"I am not OKAY!" I yell to myself after setting Y/n on the couch. I look over at Y/n and see that they aren't moving. I watch and see that they are still breathing but only just barely. I check their body and notice that every one of their wounds that they had before has ripped open. I panic inside and work as quickly as I can to stop the bleeding, making sure to stitch them up as nicely and efficiently as I can. I finally finish the stitching and I sigh to myself.

"At least I have slowed the bleeding enough for it not to be fatal." As soon as I finished that thought, Sunny walked into the room.

"Hey, how are they doing?" Sunny says, taking off his shirt.

"They need moondrops, can you get them for me?" I ask him, trying to keep myself calm.

"What do they need moondrops for?" I grabbed Sunny's shoulder.

"Don't freak out with what I'm about to show you, it's pretty disturbing." Sunny gives me a nod with it. I lead him over to Y/n, slowly lifting their shirt up so as not to irritate the stitches.  After I lift the shirt up, I hear Sunny stumble backwards.

"Do you see why we need Moon now?'' I see Sun nod as he hurries out hopefully in search of Moon. After a few minutes I hear the door being slammed open. I turn to see that Moon has kicked down the door and the door is now lying on the ground. I see him run over to us.

"Are they okay!" Moon yells. Before I can reply, I hear him scream.

"Oh my god!" Moon yells, looking at Y/n's shirt.

"Moon, calm down or you're gonna make me freak out!" I notice Moon trying to breathe calmly but he quickly starts to hyperventilate.

"Can you hand me a moondrop real quick?" I feel a moondrop hit my face. I grab it and put it in Y/n's mouth.

"Moon, take a deep breath and let me explain. Or, no, I'll let Sunny explain this. I know you're on the other side of the door Sun. Take Moon and explain to him what happened." Sunny comes into the room and explains what happened. While Sun was explaining, Moon checked the cloud and saw the event that took place.

"They had to go through all that..?'' Sun nods in response to Moon. I chime in.

"Hey guys, Y/n need some professional help, they've lost too much blood." Moon runs over to Y/n and checks the wound. He falls to the ground.

"What the actual fuck, do we even have a phone?" Moon yells.

"No, but we have a radio." Sun quickly grabs the radio.

"We need someone here in the daycare now! A staff member has been severely injured and it wasn't by Moon this time!" He sets the radio down. A few seconds later a staff member comes into the daycare.

"Where are they?'' they say, with shortness of breath.

"They are right here!" Sun says in a panic. The worker runs over to them and checks their pulse.

"Their pulse is barely there, they need an ambulance immediately." They pull out a phone and dial in 911.

"Hello, we have an injured staff member. They have lost a lot of blood and their pulse is barely traceable. We need someone to get them asap! The location we are at is Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Plex in the daycare area." He hangs up the phone.

"Someone is on their way but do you know what happened to them?" The employee asks. Sun speaks up.

"Someone came to get Y/n today because a customer wanted to see them and it turned out to be their father who chased them into one of the staff areas and they beat them causing all these wounds to form. They unfortunately got away." I stared at Sunny after he said that and smirked a little. The employee got up.

"Can one of you guys take them to the front area for me so we can get them some help quicker?" Moon gets up and picks them up gently.

"I got this guys, don't worry." The employee looked at Moon concerned.

"You're not going to hurt them right? We all know your track record." Moon looks at the employee dead in the eyes.

"I would NEVER hurt them. EVER." He says with a straight face. I see the employee nod in understanding and head out to go to the front entrance. After they left I collapsed holding my head in my hands and sob. Sunny bends down, sitting next to me and rubbing my back gently.

"It's alright let it out, you've been strong for too long."

Moon P.O.V.

I hold onto Y/n feeling their breathing with every step I take, taking comfort in being able to feel that they are still functioning. I wonder to myself.

'Is this the last time I'll be able to hold them or see them?' I start to tremble from the thought but stop as I reach the entrance. As soon as I reach the entrance, Y/n is taken from me by the medics. Not even getting a chance to say goodbye to them. I turn back slowly after watching them get loaded into the vehicle. I head back to the daycare area quickly. When I reached the daycare, I made sure not to be around anyone as I hung from the ceiling, curling into a ball and began to sob.

'Why didn't they even let me say goodbye? I never even got to confess to them..'