The Real Chapter Twenty Seven

Eclipse P.O.V
I've just been jamming to Music Man's music for the past three hours. After a bit longer, I decided to leave.

"I've had fun, but I'm going to explore some more." I say waving back to Music Man. As I approach the elevator, I'm stopped.

"Where do you think you're going bucko?" A hand gently pulls me away from my destination.

"So what's up with you and Sun?" Dusk asks me.

"Oh it's nothing, Sun just said he's tired so he's taking a break for a while." I plaster a fake smile on my face.

"Are you sure 'bout that? Because if my memory is correct, Sun was pretty obsessed with being in control of this shared body of yours." He said all matter of factly.

"Yeah, but I told him he could take a break, that's all." I try to reassure him.

"But wasn't it his turn to be out tomorrow?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

'Why is he still asking questions????' I panic in my mind.

"He'll be out next week. He's just trying to collect himself after a hard  few months." I try to reply as obviously as I can.

"Mhm, sure. Be on your way, I guess. Don't you dare do anything to him or else." Dusk says vaguely.

"What are you gonna do, decommission me?" I chuckle, half joking.

"Probably, you think I don't know how?" Dusk replies sternly. I start to break into a cold sweat.

'Is.. is he serious? Will he really decommission me if he figures out what I did to Sun??'

"Yeah yeah yeah, don't worry. He's just taking a break. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Well can I speak to him so I can make sure?" He pushes.

"Probably not. Sunny is in sleep mode at the moment and I don't want to disturb him." I say nervously.

                                        Dusk P.O.V.
'Like, I get Sunny needs a break, but this is kind of suspicious..' I think to myself.

"P-Plus, it takes a lot of energy just for sun and me to switch from each other's Ai and body. So it would mean he would be offline for way longer, especially since we've been switching a lot all day. So if you don't mind I'm going to go charge. bye-" He says as he walks away from me. I look back in his direction and start to think.

'I don't trust him.' I walk over to Dj.

"Yo, where are all your mini men?" I ask, trying to think of something else.

"if I'm being completely honest: I have no idea where they went. If you look through the vents I bet you could find them, right Vent bot?" He jokes around.

"Haha, real funny. But only the children can call me that. It's not my fault I'm not known by many. Ya know what? Fine, I won't use the vents." I say in defiance.

"Alright, I'll help you find them." Music Man says with a wink.

"Let's start looking in the Fazcade." I tell him, making my way over.

"Okay." I say following music man. I search behind a few of the video games but look up from what I was doing and see DJ sticking his whole arm into the bathroom.

"Ummmm, are you alright?" I ask with concern.

"Yeah, I'm completely fine. Why you ask?" He replies with a smile.

"You're shoving your entire arm in the girls bathroom. Don't you think that's a little creepy?" I question, directing my attention back to his arm.

"It's not like anyone is present at the moment. The whole place is closed. I'm doing nothing wrong, just looking for my kids." He says as Chica comes out of there looking at us awkwardly.