Chapter Thirty Two

Y/n P.O.V.
"So you're telling me you don't know who Eclipse is? Y/n what happened when I was gone?" He says gently.

"Not a clue bro. You would have a better chance of asking someone else." I say while grabbing the plushies from underneath the desk. He sees I have something in my arms.

"Hey, whatchu got there?" He says pointing to what I have.

"Oh, it's nothing, just some stress relievers. Nothing to worry about." I say averting my eyes.

"Why do you have those? Are you stressed- am I making you stressed?? Oh dear oh my." Sunny grabs the sides of his face.

"Sundrop it's really nothing. It's like I said before, it's something I didn't want to talk about"

"You never mentioned you didn't want to talk about something. Sunflower, what's wrong?"

"I-I don't want to talk about it." I say, hugging my knees with the plushies.

"No no no this won't do... give me a second." I watch as he scampers off and I just sit hugging the plushies tightly. After a while I can feel myself nodding off desperate to keep myself from hitting my head to the ground. Soon I feel a pair of arms grab me and lift me off the ground.  I barely make out anything as I'm being carried off before shutting my eyes. The movement soon stops as I am lowered onto something soft. I forced myself to pry my eyes open to see what was going on. Around me I can see all of the boys. I crawl over to Dusk and pull his hand down to use as a pillow.

"Uhhhhh, okay?" Dusk says, looking down at me using his hand.

"Don't say nothin', comfy." I say nuzzling deeper into his hand. As any remaining energy leaves my body as I pass out.

                                       Sun P.O.V.
I look at Y/n, seeing their body relax with Dusk. I pout just staring at them and mumble to myself.

"hmph, I wish I was getting that treatment from them." I then hear them say my name in their sleep. I watch them shift in there sleep with the look of anguish and regret. I then see them start to hyperventilate. I panic and rush over there quickly. I grab them by their shoulder and gently start shaking them.

"Alright, droplet, wake up." After I stop shaking them, I look at them. They have stopped breathing. I panic in overdrive and shake them violently until they wake up.

"Droplet, please wake up! Don't die on me!" They then jolt awake with a gasp. Harsh coughing follows soon after.

"Droplet- are you alright?!" I ask, majorly concerned with keeping them at arms length so I don't smother them.

"I-I can't-" They say between the shaky gasps.

"You can't what?" They rapidly shake their head. I hear them repeating something.

"gone gone gone gone" They whimper burying their head into my chest.

"Shshshshshsh, I got you... I got you." I hold them close trying to comfort them. I watch them start to calm down slowly.

"Hey Dusk, can you hand me the plushie please?" I ask nicely.

"Here." he says, handing them to me.

"Hey droplet, look." I say while I grab the toys and start playing with them while having the plushies interact with each other like a puppet show. They  calm down and smile as they watch the show.

"So y/n, are you willing to talk about what the nightmare was?"

"You leave me." They say while pointing at me.

"Didn't come back." They tack on. I gasp loudly.

"I would never leave you."

"B-but you did, liar!" they hit my chest gently. I then mumble

"What, no I didn't..... oh shit. I did" I look down at them in a panic.

"Droplet, it wasn't my choice to leave." I try to assure.

"Why leave me liar?" They ask.

"Y/n, can you please stop calling me a liar?"

"No. Tell why." They ask again.

"It's because my brother was out."

'Aww. I get the brother title?' Eclipse snickers.

'Shut up.' I fire back at him.

"brother?" Y/n asks, puzzled.

"Yeah, Eclipse. When he's out I can't be out."

"show." I cringe at the request and give a look of disgust.

"Y/n do I have to? I really don't want to." Dusk leans in.

"Just do it and get it over with, we won't let him keep you in this time. Plus if you don't, Y/n will cry."

"Ughhhhhhhh, fine." I say changing into Eclipse real quick.

"Yeah, what Sun says is true. When one is out the other is gone." He says shifting back to Sun.

"Whoa! Sunny has a tail!" They look at me awestruck.

"No, I don't, that's only Eclipse's." I sigh.

"Awwww.. so why was he out for so long then? Did you really not want to see me at all?" They say with sadness washing over their face.

"No- he just put me in time out, don't worry. Besides the whole time I was gone you were the only one I was thinking about. I was so worried and I just wanted you to be ok."

"Really, no lie?" I nod in response. They hug me tightly.

"I'm sleepy.." They say, yawning trying to rub sleep from their eyes but it was no use as they drift off into the land of sleep.

"Okay guys, we need to find out what is wrong with Y/n and quick. I've never seen them act like this." Moon then chimes in.

"I agree I've never seen them stop breathing from one of these and it seems to be getting worse the longer we don't know."

"Hey Dusk, are you able to check the security feeds?" I ask him.

"Yeah. It'll take me a while, but I'll check all the feeds. How far do you want me to go?"

"I don't know, maybe check a week. and if you don't find anything, maybe check further back." I say, unsure of what amount of time would be good enough.

"Okay, I'll hop on that but you guys can't disturb me. I'll be needing all my focus for this one." Dusk warns.

"Okay fine. we'll keep the daycare and Y/n occupied." Dusk then leaves the area and into the vent to investigate the matter. Moon turns to me.

"So when the daycare opens I'll take the first shift of making sure they are okay then we will switch for nap time. How does that sound?" I nod in agreement while petting Y/n's head gently, making sure they are okay.

"It's alright droplet, we'll figure this out."  I whisper to them.