Chapter Fourteen

Y/n P.O.V.

Sun wraps his arms around me and cuddles me, smiling at me and kissing me on the forehead. I look over at Moon confused.

"What did you say, Moon?" He looks away and mumbles.

"I didn't say anything. It's none of your business." He says, getting up.

"I'm going to head out." He says, waving himself out. I turn back to Sun and nuzzle into him. I then reach up and pepper his face with kisses. He heats up and tightens his grip on me, hiding his face in my shoulder. I can hear him whisper something.
"I never want to let you go ever again." I blush hearing his sweet words.

"I'll try not to get hurt." I say giggling. As I relax in his arms I feel him tracing circles on my back, making me smile.

"Hey Sunny, I'm sorry I was gone for so long." I start.

"When I was taken to the hospital I tried to explain stuff about you guys but the doctors thought I was crazy and they sent me to a psych ward." I squeeze Sun's hand while saying this.

"All I wanted to do was get back to you guys as soon as possible. I missed you so much." I say now wrapping my arms around him hugging him tight.

"You know Y/n, they tried to replace you." Dusk chimes in. My heart drops at the sound of that.

"W-w-what happened?" I stutter.

"Well obviously they didn't get the job. They actually tried to have a few people to replace you." I look over at Dusk.

"You didn't like any of them, did you?" I say shyly, hanging my head low.

"No, of course not!" Sun says, almost panicking. Dusk cuts in.

"Yeah, these two were moping around the whole time. They even had to temporarily close the daycare." I look at Dusk relieved.

"Hey Sunny?" I say looking up at him innocently. He hums.

"Can I rest here with you for a bit? I've had the longest week ever.." I say in a needy tone.

"Of course you can, my Sunflower." He says, holding me close, nuzzling me and kissing my forehead. I think to myself.
'I love him so much' as I adjust myself, getting comfy in the cuddles. I wrap my arms around him as I drift into a deep sleep, comforted by Sun's gentle touch.

Sun P.O.V.

I notice that Y/n is asleep and pick them up gently, setting them on our bed. I smile and kiss them on the cheek.

"I'm glad you're home, my little Sunflower." I whisper to myself. After sitting next to them for a while watching over them, I get up and decide to take a walk around the daycare. I leave my bedroom but I'm quickly stopped by Moon.

"How could you?" He mumbles. I look over at him confused,

"How could I do what?" I ask. Moon then walks over to me.

"How could you steal Y/n from me?" I look at him dumbfounded by his words

"I have no idea what your talking about, I didn't steal them from anyone."

"You don't get it! I've been trying all damn month for them not to be scared of me, and they confess to you when you hurt them just as badly as I have." Moon says getting in my face.

"I bet you don't even have feelings for them, I bet you're just trying to be nice to them out of pity." I stare at the ground away from him.

"How would you know any of my feelings? The only person you have been paying attention to is Y/n and Dusk. You haven't even interacted with me in over a month." I say staring directly into his eyes and pushing him.

"My feelings for Y/n are there and they've been there for a while. I've just been keeping them to myself because I felt that my feelings for them were insignificant and would never be returned." I get closer to Moon.

"Maybe Y/n would like you more if your first impression wasn't to threaten killing them and then actually attempt to murder on them going through with the empty threat you made." I see Moon stumble back.

"I've been trying to make it up to them this whole time! You have no idea how hard I've been trying. You don't understand how hard it is to have the whole world hate you and then you have that one person who isn't afraid of you but then fuck it up because of a hacked system!" Moon says, tears forming in his eyes.

"You have never had anyone hate you before in your life. You have been living in this wonderland of love and affection but you have never had to lurk in the shadows." Moon looks up at me.

"All I ever wanted was for Y/n to like me. But I just fuck everything up every time I see them." He lowers his head.

"I love them more than anything in this world but they will never see me as anything more than a threat!" he sobs.

"You will never know how that feels. You've always been the golden child, the one everyone loves and I'm the one who everyone sees as the danger to society." He curls into a ball and sobs to himself. In a sense of panic I ask myself;

'What do I do?'

Y/n P.O.V.

I listened as the argument went down. I feel a suffocating weight on my chest and I start to panic.

"Did I do something wrong? Did I cause this all to happen?" I then hear Moon yell.

"I love them more than anything in this world but they will never see me as anything more than a threat!" Hearing him say this, I walk away from the door. I hide myself in the vent to get away from the negativity. I see the mini music man and pick him up and squeeze him. I then pet him gently on the head. I whisper to myself.
"I'm sorry you ok little guy." I set him down gently but he hops back into my lap and I continue to pet him. I start drifting back to sleep while holding mini music man, blocking out all the noise.

Moon P.O.V.

I finally finish what I was saying and head into the room.

"I'm going to go talk to them." I say, opening the door. I look around the room.

"Hey Sun," I yelled to him.

"Where's Y/n?" The next thing I know Sun almost breaks the door off the hinges from how fast he bursts into the room. I call Dusk.

"Hey.. uh. We lost Y/n. Can you go through the vents to look for them? I know it's a faster way of traveling." I hear Dusk reply.

"ok, I got you." A few minutes later there are clunking noises.

"I think I found them." I hear Dusk.

"Where did you find them?" me and Sun say in unison.

"I guess they fell asleep in the vents... No way! They also have mini music man, that little dude is hard to catch!" I see Dusk crawl back into our room.

"Here they are." he says, holding us. He walks over to Sun and places them in his arms.

"There you go, now deal with them however you please." He says, leaving the room. I look to Sun with pleading eyes.
"Can I please be alone with them?" I say shyly, not wanting to anger him, looking away from him, twiddling my fingers. He then gives me a gentle smile handing them to me.

"Yes, You may." He says, walking away from me.