Chapter Thirteen

Y/n P.O.V.

'I have been trying so hard to warn him to run, why won't he listen to me?' I look up to see my father in front of me. He kicks me in the chest causing me to cough up blood. Sunny immediately grabs him from me, but as soon as he touches my father, his arm is ripped from his body. I watch my father hit Sun with his own arm. I then see him tear open Sun's chest plate and rip the wires out of his chest. Watching this in horror, I try to scream to Sunny but my voice was silent, not a sound to be heard. I cry softly as I watch the one I love get dismantled in front of me by my father.

'This isn't the first time this has happened..'

I bolt up from the bed in a panicked state. I look around the room and don't see any of the boys. I start to panic, not being around them. I call out to them

"Sun! Moon! Dusk!" A nurse soon comes bursting into the room.

"Please calm down, what's wrong?" The nurse asks, trying to calm me down.

"Where are they?" I ask in a serious tone.

"Where are who, darlin'?" The nurse asks concerned.

"Where are Sun and Moon?" I responded by getting more and more panicked.

"Darlin', I don't know who those are." I then look at the nurse.

"Can I leave now?" I asked ready to leave. The nurse looks at me flabbergasted.

"Oh heavens no! You were admitted here due to loss of blood." she says, sitting me back down and pointing to the blood pack.

"Do I at least have my phone?" I ask curiously.

"No, your phone lodged glass into your torso, we had to get rid of that." I see the nurse get up slowly and leave the room. I got up from where I was and tried to open the door but she had apparently locked it.

"Damn it! I just want to leave and see the boys!" I start kicking the door trying to get it to budge.

"Let me out, please! Please.." I yell, saying the last part softly. I slide my body down the door and sit on the ground.

"Why does this kind of shit always happen to me? I can never get anything nice.." I hit the door one last time. I pass out in front of the door, when I come to a few hours later I see I'm in a different room with nothing but a single bed in it.

"GOD DAMN IT, WHAT NOW?!" I ran up to the door of the room and body slammed it.

"Damn it, why won't it open? I just need to see them." I say thinking about them.

"Will I ever see them again? What if they are blamed for all this and they get decommissioned just because of what my dad did...? What if I've already been replaced? What if they like them more than me? What if they forget about me? Do I mean anything to them? Was I just being used this whole time?" I lay down left to the bed feeling nothing at the moment. "Will I ever get out of here?" After I say all of this, an employee comes in.

"It's time to do some daily activities!" They say enthusiastically. I am then led to a rec room and I'm forced to play games of all kinds. After the games, I head over to arts and crafts. I drew a picture of me and the boys. One of the employees comes by and looks at the art I did.

"Ooooo, isn't that a little cute picture?" I nod in response.

"I just want to see them again," I say, grabbing onto the employee.

"Please just let me leave, I am not crazy." I say in a calm but desperate tone. The employee nods and walks away slowly.

"Guess what guys, it's story time." One of the people said, I get up and sit down. I look over beside me and see a vent. I hear the employee start reading one of the books. I looked over to see that the book was one of Moon's favorites.

'I miss them so much..' I think to myself. I fell asleep where I was, my last thought being of Moon.

'If Moon were here, he would be giving me head pats and holding me in his lap.' I relax at the thought of him and sleep.

It was the fifth day of me being here. I have been going crazy, being stuck in here. I walk up to one of the employees casually.

"Yo, do I ever get to call anyone?" I ask them. I hear the employee groan at my question and lead me to a phone area.

"Yeah, you can get a call but this is the only one you get for another two weeks, so make this count." I nod in response and call up the pizza plex manager.

"Yo, this is Y/n. So I'm in a predicament at the moment. Yeah, the hospital employees heard me talking about Sun and Moon when I woke up and now I am in the psych ward." The manager sighs.

"I'll get right on that but it might take a couple days." They respond to me.

"Oh, thank you very much. I appreciate it, but please make it quick. I can't call you again, they only give me one call every two weeks." I say, trying to express to them the urgency of the situation.

"Don't worry Y/n, I'll get you out as soon as possible. I'll call you back as soon as I get through to them." They say hanging up. I hand the phone back to the employee and walk out of the room like nothing happened. I try to keep myself busy with arts and crafts making gifts for all of the boys. I made an origami lily for Moon, a rose for Sun, and a buttercup for Dusk.

"I hope they aren't mad at me.' I say to myself, waiting for the 'OK' to get out of here. A day had passed and I got a call from the manager.

"So, I did some negotiating with the workers about where you're at and they have agreed to release you today. So get anything you have and come right back. We need to talk." They say.

"Thank you very much, I'll try to get there as soon as possible!" I gather my things and head out of the place.

After a brisk walk from the bus stop to the pizza plex, I jog into the place and head straight towards the manager's office.

"Oh good, you're here. What did you do to the boys because we have had no log updates for the past six days. We have shut down the daycare because Sun and Moon are not charging or working. What did you do to them?" They ask me.

"I didn't do anything to them. All I did was have little conversations with them and do my job." I say.

"Can I leave now so that I can check on them?" I asked impatiently. The manager nods as I start heading to the boys room. I sigh before opening the door. I see them look up from where they were and see me. They stare at me for a while.

"Y-y/n? you're here??" Moon walks up to me and pokes me in the shoulder.

"Yes, yes. I am here, you goof!" As soon as they all have confirmation, I get dog-piled by all of them and get mega cuddles. I kiss each of their cheeks.

"I have missed you all so much! '' I say smiling.

"I need to sit up though." I say. I look over at Sunny.

"Sunny, I have something I wanted to tell you." I pulled out the origami rose.

"Sunny, I really like you and I would love to be able to spend more of my time with you! Do you accept my feelings?" I say as I hold the rose out to him, blushing. Sunny stares at me shocked.

"Of course I will!" he says as he jumps up and takes the rose. In the distance Moon is watching, unpleased by what he saw.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he mutters under his breath.