Chapter Five

Considering it wasn't even noon yet, I couldn't sleep away my problems like I had hoped for. I had spent the time in my room crying, shaking, and screaming. I felt like I couldn't breath. Nobody in the entire group therapy knew what was wrong with me, even Niall until now. All because of Candy. Whore.

The room phone rang loudly, making me scream out of fear. I had to face everyone sooner or later, I thought as I answered the phone. "Hello?" I mumbled.

"I need to see you, now," said the voice. It was Lorrie. She didn't sound as mad as I thought she was going to be.

"Please, I'm tired and I'm not in the mood to be forced to talk. Candy already knows that," I say leaning against the wall next to the phone.

"Come down to my office," she said more sternly, then hung up so I couldn't protest. Damn she was good. I dropped the phone back onto the receiver and slowly moved to the door. Opening it as discreetly as possible, I put in my earbuds and speed walked down to her office.

She was sitting there going through papers, clearly my file. I opened the soundproof door and shut it behind me. Slumping down on the leather couch, I kick criss-crossed my legs and waited for Lorrie to notice me. "So how was your day," I asked nonchalantly.

Finally, she looks up from my pages and sighs, "What's going on with you? You've been here no more the four days and you've verbally assaulted a nurse already."

I roll my eyes, "Candy is nothing more then a nursing school drop out, and a past patient. And she's the one that provoked the fight anyway, so you should be talking to her, not me."

Lorrie looked down, "You weren't suppose to see her file Andi, that's against policies. And so is sneaking up to the roof, and you know that too," she said looking at me accusingly.

I couldn't help but laugh, "It's not my fault the maid left the key in my room! And you left the file out when I first came, remember? Mom left me in here and went outside with you to talk."

"And that's a fault on my part."

I smile, "So don't be blaming me."

"You'll have to apologize to Candy, you know that right?"

I jump to my feet, "There's no way in hell I'm talking to that fucking bitch again! She outed me in group if you didn't already know, she should lose her job!!"

Lorrie raised her eyebrows, "First of all, use nicer words or don't speak at all. Secondly, I know she did and she's being punished, don't worry. And thirdly, I've been noticing you've been spending some time with our new patient, Niall?" She had a small, knowing smile on her lips.

Defeated, I sit back down, "I don't like him. He keeps bothering me and gets hella pissed when I turn him down. Like who tried to pick up chicks at a place like this?"

"A place like what?"

"This. A mental institution. I just don't get why he's so interested in me and not somebody else," I mumble letting my voice trail off at the end of my small speech.

She leans forward on her elbows, "Maybe it's because he connects with you in a way you don't understand. Go talk to him, try to get why he's so fascinated with you."

I sigh, "But I told him off when he dragged me out of group. He's probably really pissed at me, so why waste my breath?"

"He'll enjoy you coming by, trust me." She winks at me and shoos me out of the office with a flick of the hand.

Exiting the small room, I look around at my surroundings. Group was just ending, so people where flooding the halls, going in different directions for their off time. Nobody dared to look my way, as they thought I was going to freak out on them. They had no room to talk though, I had already heard their issues.

Seeing a familiar boy, I jog up to him, "Hey, you know where Niall's room is?"

"Hall number 3, room 348," he mumbles not even bothering to look my way. He left me without giving me a chance to thank him or ask him the question that was now on my mind.

Why was Niall in the teen addicts hall?

------------------------------------------

Short again, sorry. Next one will be really good and long! Hope your happy today, cause your beautiful

-TaylorMarie