Chapter Thirteen

Waking up next to Niall is, amazing to say at the least. I felt so warm, but that was mainly because he was laying on top of me. Sighing slightly, I pull myself out from under his body and roll off the bed. Thumping onto the ground, I get up and walk over to my buzzing phone, silencing the alarm I set the night before. Arching my back and hearing a few cracks, I look back at the still snoozing boy in the bed. His chest was slowly pushing him up, and back down. I watched for a few seconds before tip-toeing over to him and placing a light kiss in his cheek. As I pulled away, I felt a hand grab onto my wrist and pull me onto the bed. Laughing, I push fallen hair out of my face, "You were faking the whole time!"

He smiles widely, "I woke up when you left my arms," Niall replied dramatically.

"Of course you did, because your other half was missing!" I says just as dramatically.

Niall pulls me to him and places a sloppy kiss on my forehead, "It always will be when you leave. Speaking of that, why where you leaving?" Niall's frown slightly dropped when he brought up my attempted escape.

"Don't frown, I told you last night I had to leave early for a meeting with Lorrie, remember?" I knew he didn't want me to go, I didn't want to leave him either, but I had too.

"Oh, I remember now...just promise you'll come right back after your therapy?" Niall asks me, clearly hinting at the fact he was worried about Tony bothering me again.

Pulling myself out his arms and back onto my feet, I reply, "Yes, I promise."

With a sad smile, Niall blows me a kiss and waves goodbye to me as I exit his room and enter the lighted hallway.

Quickly jogging down the long hallway, I look back and forth incase anybody is out and about this early. Lucky for me, nobody was awake at a early time like this, not even Tony. Turning a few corners and jogging on the balls of my feet, I finally arrive at Lorrie's office. Knocking twice, I let myself in and close the heavy door behind me. Sliding onto my usual seat on the couch, I smile widely at my therapist, "Good morning Ms. Lorrie! How are you this fine, fine morning?"

She looks up from her book that she was reading when I walked in, "Well somebody's happy this morning. My morning was good. Yours?"

I drop my act and smile, "Great."

She nods and smiles, taking out notebook paper to take notes about our meeting on, "That's good to hear Andi. So, how have you been feeling lately?"

"Really good actually."

"Have you hurt yourself, or thought about it since arriving here?"

"Nope, not once," I said lying slightly. I didn't want to tell her about the night with Tony. Me and Niall had it under control anyway.

Lorrie sets her pen down and leans back slyly in her spinning chair, "Is that Niall boy helping at all?" Her lips curled up into a knowing smile.

Covering my blush with my left hand, I nod my head, "Yeah, yeah he's helping me."

"So where did you get those huge pants?"

Confused, I look down to my legs and see that I never changed back into my jeans when I left Niall's room earlier this morning. I racked my brain for an excuse, "Uhm, these were my friend's. She's a lot taller then me." I'm a terrible liar.

Lorrie's smile drops slightly and leans forward, "Look, I know you really like him and that's good, he's helping you through a lot, but...I don't want you to do something you'll regret. Or something that will hurt you later," she trails off and looks at me with kind eyes.

"I know, I know. I'm a virgin anyway," I say laughing to lighten the mood. I know she was coming from good place, but I was getting uncomfortable kinda.

She smiles once again and asks me another question, "Do you love him?"

My heart skipped a beat, maybe two. I hadn't even thought of this before. I mean, I care about Niall so much, but I don't know if I do. I could, but what if he doesn't feel the same way? I didn't wanna risk getting hurt and losing him because I moved to fast. Finally, I utter a response, "I- I'm not sure if I do....".

Lorrie scribbles down some notes on her paper that just look like chicken scratches to me. "Good," she replies while still writing, "You thought about it. I'm glad that your smart," she says dropping her pen and looking back up at me. "I'll keep this whole "sleepover fun" thing between us, as long as its not going to be a every night thing, got it?"

"Yeah! That's be cool, yeah," I say excitedly. It was nice that she was being so cool about this, and not freaking out about it.

Waving me off, she winks and says, "Your free, enjoy your day Andi."

Hopping out if my seat, I make my way over to the door, but before I exit, I turn around to face her, "Hey Lorrie? Thank you, a lot."

"Your welcome Andi, your welcome," she says humbly as I leave her office for the day.

Running back down the hall to Niall's room, I wave hello to all the patients as they emerge from their room. I was getting weird looks, I wasn't this welcoming at first as Niall would know.

When I reached Niall's room, I repeatedly knocked on his door like a impatient child would pull on their mothers leg. Through the door, I hear him scamper from somewhere and fling the door open. Excited to see his face again, I throw my arms around him and push him back into the room, kicking the door shut with my foot.

Niall stumbles back, but catches himself and returns to affection I was showing him. Holding me close, he laughs, "Well somebody had a good meeting?"

"I did, Lorrie isn't pissed about me sleeping over. So everything is all good," I say happily.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, he holds me by hips/butt and gazes at me, "Well, do you wanna celebrate then?"

"How?"

Niall smirks and presses his forehead to mine, "Your so innocent," as he chuckles, I feel the vibration and it warms my heart.

"You don't know that, just tell me how."

"Okay," he says calmly, "But this is only going to work if we're quick."

Squeezing my legs on his hips, I answer impatiently, "Just tell me!!"

"Alright! Think you wanna try to sneak out for a while?"

------------------------------------------

Ohhh! Cliffhanger! Hope you like it, keep voting and reading. Stay beautiful

-TaylorMarie