Chapter Nine

*Niall's P.O.V*

I paced my room back and forth, trying to decide what to wear. God, I sounded like such a girl. But I wanted this to be like our first date, even though I haven't asked her out yet. Finally I settle on tank top and hoodie, I didn't wanna seem like I tried too hard.

Checking the digital clock on the night stand, it read 11:45. I still had a few minutes to spare, so I sprayed on some cologne. I just hope Andi thinks it smells nice, and doesn't take it as an awkward gesture.

Getting tired of waiting, I emerge from my room and creep down the dark, empty hallway to the rooftop entrance door. Pulling down on the handle, it easily slides down, letting me know that Andi was already there. Good, I didn't wanna be there to early.

I run up the stairs two steps as a time, but take my time opening the hatch to the roof. Pulling myself up through the hole, I see Andi looking over the edge of the building. Kicking the door shut, she turns around and smiles before making her way toward me.

We stand facing each other, "Hey," she says looking at the ground, still smiling.

"Hey," I say sliding my hands into my jean pants pockets. "Wanna sit?"

She nods and leads me over to the side of the roof, sitting us down on the edge with our feet hanging off. "Just don't fall okay," she adds nervously.

I laugh, "Got it." We sit there for a while, "So, wanna tell me about what's going on this you and Tony?"

Her smile slowly fades, "Uhm, remember when I left your room the other night?"

"Yeah?"

She continues, "Well uh, Tony was in the hall when I was leaving and we started talking. He kept trying to make a move on me, and I was trying to let him know I wasn't interested."

My blood was pumping, I couldn't even believe what she was telling me, but she continued, "He got really close to me, and- and pinned me against the wall," she sniffed, "I kneed him and started to run, and he chased me to my room. I locked my door, and then he threatened me."

I didn't even notice my hands were in fists until she said my name. But I couldn't just sit here and let this punk toy with Andi, I just wouldn't let it happen. I jump to my feet and storm over to the door, "I gonna kill him."

As quick as I had gotten up, Andi was right behind me with wet, pleading eyes, "Niall you can't! He's going to hurt you, I know he is! I'm fine, really, I'm taking care of it myself. I'm not letting you go after him."

"Are you kidding me? He fucking threatened you and assaulted you Andi! What do you expect me to do, just sit here and let him do that to you? No! How am I suppose to protect you!?" I know I was getting loud, but I couldn't help what I was doing.

"Just let me handle it Niall!!" She screams at me.

And then I kissed her. Not just a peck like you would do when your in middle school, a kiss that would steal the air right out of your lungs. I held her in the kiss before pulling away, scared she didn't want what I wanted. She looked straight into my eyes and paused. Her cheeks were a burning red.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-," she cut me off with her lips. Slowly, my arms snaked around her waist as hers around my neck, pulling us closer together. Her lips were, so soft and her tiny body fit perfectly into mine. If I could stop time, I would have stopped it right then.

Reluctantly, Andi pulled away and looked up at me, "What was that for?" She asked softly.

I smiled at her,"I just wanted you to stop telling me what to do." She giggled and rested her head on my broad chest. "Now that we had that out of the way, what would you like to do before we get caught?"

I felt her smile, "Since you don't like when I tell you what to do, you decide," she said with a sense of sarcasm.

I smirked and pulled her so she was standing on my feet. I swayed us back and forth across the rooftop as I hummed Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls into her small ears. "You sing," she wondered aloud as we danced.

"I try, but it's not really my thing," I say as I lightly kiss her neck.

"It should be," she mumbles as she loosens her grip around my neck. She yawns and cuddles her head into my shoulder.

"You gettin' tired?"

"Mmmhmm," she whispers.

"Well, it's late anyway. We can talk when your not half asleep, okay?" Andi nods, but doesn't move from where she was standing. I chuckled and picked her limp body up bridal style and carried her over to the exit.

She was barely awake when I dropped her off at her room. "Thanks Niall," Andi says sheepishly.

"Anytime, besides, your pretty cute when your sleeping," I say winking like I did when I first met her.

Rolling her eyes and smiling, she slowly closed the door, "Goodnight, dork."

I smirk and wave back at her, "Goodnight, Cinderella." I could hear her giggling through the door as I walked away.

And I decided right then and there, that the time I spent with Andi up on the roof, made today the best day I've ever had.

------------------------------------------

Now did your heart just melt or what!? Comment and tell me! Keep on reading and liking babes, stay beautiful

-TaylorMarie