Chapter Twenty Two

• Dedicated to ALL OF MY AMAZING FANS!

*Andi's P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning due to the sun rays spilling in through my blinds attached to my window. I had spent the night before crying, which resulted in a major headache. So, as you could probably tell, I didn't want to get out of bed.

Pulling the soft comforter back over my head, I pull a worn out and faded tee shirt out from under the pillow next to me. Holding it close, I take a small sniff and snuggle my bed head into the fabric. I had stolen one of Niall's shirts when he gave it to me to wear when I spent the night. And it just happened to be an accident that I never gave it back. But I think at this time, I needed a part of him with me.

I laid still for a few more minutes before deciding to go downstairs and eat something. Stretching my arms out, I yawn and slowly fold the shirt back up and return it to its hiding spot. Swinging my legs over and off the bed, I make my way to my door as I hear a set of feet run up the stairs and into the room across from mine. Must be Becca, I thought. Sighing, I exit my room and lightly tap on her thin door.

"Leave me alone mom!" She screamed out from inside. Rolling my eyes, I enter anyway. Becca was sitting at her desk, typing furiously on her laptop, clearly telling what just happened to her friends. "I said leave me-, oh," she said as she spun around in her chair.

I smiled and closed the door behind me, "What was that all about?"

She blinked and shook her head, "Nothing," she mumbled as she stood up and gave me an awkward hug. Sitting back down, Becca waved her hand out, offering me a seat on her bed.

"So, how was it?" She questioned.

"Uhm, fine I guess. It helped," I said dully, not meeting her eyes.

"Oh," Becca replied. It was silent then, other then our breathing. We hadn't exactly left on good terms, so it was bound to make things uncomfortable now.

"So what happened down there?" I asked again.

"Nothing Andi," she said with a hint of annoyance.

"Well I'm going down there to eat soon, and I don't wanna step on a land mine with her," I say raising my eyebrows.

Becca sighed and rubbed her eyes, messing up her mascara. Swearing, she wiped it on her jean shorts and returned her gaze to mine. "I asked her if I could go out today with my friends and she didn't want me to leave you here alone."

I coldly laughed, "Suicide watch?"

"That's not the case Andi," se said quickly.

"It's fine," I flatty. I didn't expect everything to go back to normal. "So how did that cause a fight?"

"I don't wanna talk about it anymore."

"We already are," I replied.

Becca laughs softly, "She told me I needed to stay here and work things out. I said that you didn't wanna talk to me anyway," she said glancing at me. "Then she said that I was one of the reasons you, did that," motioning to my legs.

I opened my mouth to reply, but no words came out. I wasn't about to agree with my moms accusation, but I didn't want something like that resting on my sisters shoulders. "Your not the reason," I lied.

"Your shit at lying," she said with a tiny chuckle. "I know we aren't the closest of all sisters, but I wanna fix that, okay?"

"Okay," I responded. It was still an awkward moment between us, as we don't usually have these kinda heart to heart talks, but at least she was trying. Sliding off of her bed, I bend over to give her a small hug before exiting her room and closing the door behind me.