Chapter Twenty One

(Hey guys! Just a heads up, I have no idea what it's like to be in jail, do time, be in a holding cell, etc. so bare with me here!)

*Niall's P.O.V*

I got off the phone with Andi and was lead back to my shared holding cell. I've been here for already 10 hours and they haven't brought me somewhere for questioning. You'd think they'd be quicker about a suicide/murder investigation.

As the guard closes the white barred door behind me, my temporary cell mate looked up and waited until the guard left to speak to me. "So what're you in for?"

"Doesn't matter," I grumble.

"Oh. Well I got caught at a party with a shit ton of coke, and everybody split when the cops came," the clearly high guy said.

"Really? Do you have a Pepsi too?" I asked sarcastically. I scoffed, "I don't care."

I leaned against the side of the dirty cell wall and slid down so I could sit, which probably wasn't the best idea. I think I sat in piss.

Coke Guy gave me a quizzical look with his mouth slightly ajar. I raised my eyebrows, "You need something?"

He blinked rapidly and leaned closer to get a better look at me, "I think I know you from somewhere."

"No you don't."

"Yeah I do! My friend, oh what's his name, Liam! Yeah, Liam, he use to sell to your dealer. Harry, isn't it?"

"I'm clean," I said hoping he'd let the subject drop.

"Doubt it, nobody's ever really clean," He said as I glared at him. This guy wasn't taking any hints.

"Hey," he whispered, "I got some 'stuff' in my boxers if you want any man. These dip shits didn't check there," he said excitedly.

"I don't want any of your dick covered coke, you dick," I sneered at him.

"You look like the kinda guy who'd want to get in some guys pants," he taunted.

"Alright, fuck you man!" I roared.

"That's enough!" A man in a dark brown suit called out from outside the cell. "Horan, it's question time."

"About damn time," I said as a guard let me out and lead me and the man down a hall and into a dimly lit room.

"Sit," the man ordered. I sat.

"So, what happened the night of Tony Valeroso's death?"

I took a breath and began my story, "Tony had been harassing my girlfriend for awhile, so we planed to meet on the roof to 'talk' things out. We started fighting, and I guess my girlfriend, Andi, followed me and tried to get him off me. Eventually, Tony went shit crazy and jumped. The end."

"How was he harassing her?" He asked.

"Andi told me he tried to touch her but she fought back, so he got pissed and threatened her. And if your thinking why I didn't just tell somebody, it's because I'm not a lil bitch. I can handle my own," I stated.

The investigator nodded his head and smiled slightly, "So far, theres no evidence to show her 'abuse'. No videos. No nothing."

"That's a fucking lie! She had cuts and bruises everywhere!" I could feel the heat rise to my face and my hands curl into fists.

"First off, watch your tongue. And if Andi was so hurt, how did she manage to get a full grown man off of you?" He questioned.

"He ran to her, she was trying to get him off me by getting his attention," I replied angrily.