Chapter Nineteen

*Niall's P.O.V*

*3 hours later*

I slammed my door behind us and locked it quickly. Andi shuffled over to my bed and sat down, her face in her hands. Still breathing heavily from running back to my room, while carrying the still shocked Andi, I was out of breath. I slid down the door and sat on the uncomfortable carpeted floor, glancing at my girlfriend every few seconds. Her breathing was ragged and her body was shaking like a cold, new born animal. Neither one of us was speaking, apart from her muffled cries into her hands. I had to many thought in my aching head to try to calm her down. Man, I needed a joint.

After a few minutes of no communication, Andi finally spoke, "Holy shit Niall, holy shit!" She was standing now and pacing back and forth. Her face was covered in black mascara and her once beautiful eyes were now puffy and blood shot. "What are we gonna do? What the hell are we gonna do?!" Andi was getting hysterical and louder each  time she asked me the same question.

I pushed myself to my feet and moved over to her, harshly placing both hands on her shoulders, causing her to yelp in pain. But at this point, I didn't care. "Andi, listen to me right now. You have to clam down and stay quiet. Nobody is going to find out, nobody saw us, okay? So stop it," I said in a hurried voice. She looked hurt.

"What the fuck do you think just happened out there, a goddamn tea party!? We killed somebody! Holy shit Niall! I'm so scared," she moaned in fear.

"ANDI," I bellowed sternly, which made her face go blank and eyes go wide. "We didn't kill Tony, he jumped himself. Nobody saw me going up, and nobody saw you. So shut the fuck up like I said two fucking minutes go!"

"Why are you yelling at me!? We just witnessed a suicide, which we provoked! Jesus Christ! The least you could do is give me a damn hug," Andi whispered in a sore voice.

I shook my head as if I had water in my ears, "No, its not just you Andi. I was there too, so don't make it out to seem like your the victim here. Like you always do," I spat at her.

Suddenly her eyes were filled one again with fresh, salty tears. I instantly wished I had never said what I had. Running my hand through my greasy hair, I look at the girl I had just verbally abused. Dirty face and hands, tear stained face, and a shaking bottom lip. What had I done?

"Oh dammit Andi, I didn't mean that I swear," I gush as I pulled her into my cut up arms and brought us down onto the floor. When we sat, I automatically felt a pool of tears seep through my shirt and tickle the skin on my chest. Holding her close, I whispered sweet words and apologies into her ear as she let out everything she had held in after the incident.

"What - what are we gonna do Niall? I - I just don't know what's going to happen in the morning," Andi stuttered out in between each painful breath.

"I don't either baby, I really don't. But, I promise I'm gonna make it okay for you. You have to trust that I'll keep you safe, okay?"  

She lazily shook her head and turn her eyes to meet mine, "I don't wanna leave you tonight."

I weakly smiled down at her, "I wasn't going to let you leave anyway."

She forced a small smile and turned back into my body and closed her heavy eyes. And that's how we stayed for hours. Our bodies intertwined and breathing together. My large arms wrapped around her frail limbs.

That's how we stayed for hours. Until the banging of gruesome fists awoke us with a start.

*5 hours later*

BANG BANG BANG! I awoke with a start and imminently clutch Andi closer to my body then she already was. "HEY! WAKE UP MAN, THE HEAD OFFICE WANTS TO SEE YOU AND YOUR GIRL. GET UP!"