Chapter Fourteen

*Niall's P.O.V*

"Are you kidding me?" Andi asked with a surprised and confused expression on her pale face.

I nodded, swing her back and forth with a cheesy grin, "Take a walk on the ride side!"

Playfully hitting me on my exposed shoulder, she giggles and cocks her head, "What makes you think we'll be able to get away with this? Even if we are fast," she wonders aloud.

I carry Andi over to the door and set her down, pointing to her shoes, silently asking her to slip them on. As she does that, I rest my hand on her back, "My room is right next to stairs, and we can sneak out once we get down to the main lobby!"

After shoving her left foot into her converse, she stands back up and crossed her arms, "What makes you think you can get past the front desk?"

"Easy, we run."

Andi giggles and thinks for a moment, taking my plan into consideration. After moments of her staring me down with a sly grin, she replies, "You better run fast Horan."

I grin from ear to ear as she flings open my door and sprints down the hall toward the stairs, with me at her heels.

Floor after floor, the stairwell was filled with her beautiful laughter as she whipped around ever turn. Watching her was like a movie, everything as it should be. Me, chasing after her, Andi screaming every time I would go to grasp her arm. "I'm gonna beat you Horan!" Andi yelled back at me when we were two floors away from the lobby.

"Over my dead body Griffin!" She was fast, but I was faster. Skipping multiple steps, I race up next to her and take her hand in mine as we break through the door to the lobby. People were walking around, filling in paper work, and didn't even notice us until we crossed their view.

"Hey, Hey! Are you two patients!?" They called after us, craning their necks to watch us run past them.

"No!!" We said together, laughing and panting as we push the glass double doors open, letting the fresh air enter our hungry lungs. We then pushed ourselves to run further from the hospital. I was surprised they didn't put up a fight. Oh well, better for us.

Slowing our pace, we rest our bodies on the red brick building next to us. Laughing till she has to bend over, Andi smiles up at me, "That was awesome! But now I'm tired," she sighs.

I turn around and call out to her, "Get on my back."

"Are you serious?!"

"Get on my back or I'm gonna throw you over my shoulder, it's your choice babe," I say with a cheeky grin.

She falls silent. Turning around I look at her face, which shows traces of fear, "What's wrong?"

"I'm to big," she says barely above a whisper.

"What?"

"I'm to big," she now says loud enough for me to hear. Crossing her arms, she looks from the ground and to the sky. Tears were forming in her eyes.

Quickly pinning her to the wall, I take her hands in mine and press my forehead against hers, "Don't ever say that again, hear me? Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Don't ever call yourself names when you deserve so much better," I say finishing my sentence with a gentle kiss to her quivering lip.

"Really?"

"Really. Now, will you please get on my back? I don't want you to get tired so soon," I say with a soft smile.

Reluctantly, Andi nods and places her delicate hands on my board shoulders. I then feel her body jump onto my back, so I grab onto the back of her legs. "Andi, I said jump on."