Chapter Twenty

*Andi's P.O.V*

I hadn't slept since he left me, and it was utterly impossible to sleep on the plane with people starting at me; messy hair and blood shot eyes. I could barely talk too, as I had screamed and cried till my throat went raw. Eventually, I was given some medication to calm down. It didn't help.

The pilot to the plane announced that we would be landing shortly, so I took my beat up headphones off and stuffed them into my bag.

"You alright?"

I turned and looked at the man who was sitting next to me, and blinked. "What?"

"You alright? You seem a bit upset if you ask me. But that's just my opinion," he replied with a smile.

I nodded and placed my hands on my lap, "Yeah....I'm good. I'll be alright anyway."

The man cocked his head and leaned in with caution, as not to scare me, "I know your lying right now. I'll put it this way, you'll never see me again, so if you tell me what upsetting you, you'll never have to worry about me telling anyone you know. Right?"

"R - right," I stammered. I mean, he was right, and what do I have to lose? So, I pulled the hair out of my face and took a deep breath, "Well, my boyfriend was trying to get this older guy to leave me alone after he, he uhh," I made a punching motion to myself. He understood. "So the guy ended up killing himself and my boyfriend is getting questioned about it. Without me," I finished.

"Well, that might be a little problem," he said with a straight face. His face soon broke into a grin which allowed me to give him a small smile back.

"You could say that, I guess," I said with a sigh.

The man then sighed with me, and looked at the floor, "Tell you what, what your boyfriend did was to protect you. And that's a wonderful thing to do. But the man who died, committed the act in a way of getting out of the situation, it seems. But I hope everything work out for you. I really do."

I glanced up at him and smiled. This guy was pretty young looking, which was uncommon for such good advice.

Soon after that, we landed (roughly) and began to stand and exit the plane. As I stepped into the walk way, the man pulled down my black suitcase and handed it to me kindly. "I'm Larry, by the way. Stylinson."

I take my bag and let out a airy chuckle, "Pretty long name."

Larry then did what seemed to be a forced laugh, "Yeah? You wouldn't believe the jokes I get 'cause of it."

Taking my bag from him, I thank him and turn to leave. Stopping short, I turn around and give him a small but friendly hug, "I'm Andi Griffin, so you know. And thanks again."

"No problem. Take care," Larry says before I let go and make my way up the platform and into the airport, to reunite with my family once again. Which I'm not entirely sure is a good thing.

*A Few Hours Later*

"We kept your room just the way you left it," my mom says in a cheery voice as her and my dad take me and my bags up to my room. Truthfully I wasn't gone as long as they made it out to be, but I just let them enjoy themselves.

"Uhm, thanks," I say softly as they place my bags in the corner of my poster plastered bedroom. It did feel nice to be back home, but it didn't feel right without Niall with me, meeting my parents or some teenage thing like that.

"So! Are you hungry? Do you wanna go outside and hang out with your friends?" My dad was never really good with awkward situations like these.

"No, not right now. I didn't get a lot of sleep on the plane. So I'm just gonna unpack and take a nap for now."

"Do you want any help?" My mom asks eagerly.

"No," I say a little to quickly, "I mean, I just don't wanna bother you guys."

She shakes her head, "You could never bother us Andi. Never," she implies as she moves in for a hug.

Stepping back, I awkwardly place my hands on my hips and look around my room, hoping that they'll get the hint, "So I'll see you guys later?"

"Yeah, yeah sure," my mom says quietly as she ushers my dad out the room, closing the door behind her.

Once they leave, I feel free enough to breath in the scent of my own bedroom; fabric softener and Clorox, a sure sign my mother had cleaned when I left.

Dumping my suitcases insides onto my bed, I search through piles of clean and dirty clothes until I find my cell phone. Hurrying over to my wooden door, go to lock the door, but find that the lock had been taken out. Go figure.

Jumping onto my bed, I wiggle under neath the covers fully, and bring up the dial pad. Punching in a few numbers, my heart begins to race. Once the operator picks up, I speak slowly and softly into the receiver, "The closest police station to Saint AnnaBelle's Rehabilitation Center and Mental Institution?"

"Hold please."

And so I waited. And waited, and waited until a older sounding man answered the call on the other end. "911, what's your emergency?"

"Oh, uhm, I don't have one. But I was uh, wondering if you have a certain person in your facility?"

"Can I have their name?" The man asked.

"Horan?"

"Oh, yeah. We just got him a day go," he said a little to casually.

"Can I talk with him?" I silently prayed he would let me, if only for a second.

"What's your relation?"

"Siblings," I lied.

He sighed and paused for a few terrifying moments. "Alright, please hold."

Pulling my head away from the phone, I let out a sign of relief and joy. Bring the phone back, I could vaguely hear screaming and taunting in the background.

"Niall?"

"Holy shit Andi, is that you?" He answered back in a surprised tone.

My heart instantly began to ache, "Oh my God Niall, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, don't worry about me right now, are you safe?" He replied in a hurried whisper.

"Yeah, I'm home, I'm fine. Have they questioned you yet? Are you hurt?"

"No, not yet. And it seems to me that Tony had a few, uh, friends in here. So they welcomed me in a kind manor," Niall said with sarcasm and a chuckle.

"Shit Niall," I whispered as a single tear fell. "I promise I'll find a way to get back to you, I promise."

"No," he said hurriedly, "You stay where it's safe, do you hear me? I want you safe and sound until things get straightened out."

"Niall, I-," he cut me off.

"I love you Andi, alright? I gotta go 'cause the this office goon is giving me the signal to go."

"Okay," I said with a sniff as more tears fell. Each word he spoke to me broke my heart. "Be safe?"

"No promises babe," he said smugly before the line went dead. I could just sense that smirk of his spreading across his lips.

I didn't have a lot of time to think, but I knew I had to get back to Niall before anything worse happens to us.

Or him.

------------------------------------------

LOOK HOW FAST I UPDATED FOR YOU GUYS. Oh my God, so many new followers and votes and comments and DEDICATIONS?! Happiest feeling in the world :) Thank you.

I don't think that this is one of my best chapters, but tell me what you think anyway! Do you like my little Larry bit? I was nervous about it at first, so tell me if you ship it or not! It'll get more intense soon enough. So keep reading and voting, and like I always say, stay beautiful

-TaylorMarie

(BTW, follow me on Instagram @taymurphy98 so you can yell at me to update in more then one place!)