Chapter Seventeen

*Niall's P.O.V*

I woke up next to the sleeping beauty to my right, I grinned. She looked so peaceful still asleep, even with her bruises and cuts (which were already starting to heal). Looking over Andi's head to view my clock, I groan softly and rub my eyes, it was almost noon, so we had to get up.

Brushing the hair out of her face gently, I lean down closer to her and mummer in her ear, "Hey babe, babe? It's time to wake up."

Moaning as she comes to, her eyes flutter open and processed to cuddle back into my chest, "I don't want too."

I chuckle, "I know, but I wanna take you to the nurse to get checked out."

She pulls away and shakes her frizzy haired head at me, "No, I told you I'm fine Niall, why don't you believe me?"

"I do, I just want to make those cuts aren't infected and everything else is okay."

Reluctantly, Andi agrees and I roll out of bed to help her up and get dressed. Hanging her a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, I run my hand across her cheek and give her tiny hand a delicate squeeze before leading her out of my room and into the brightly lit hallway.

"People are staring," she whimpers to me and we walk slowly down the hall. I didn't want her using up all of her energy getting there.

I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her into my side, "They can stare all they want, they don't even know what happened. Besides, if anybody gives you any shit, I'm right next to you babe."

Ducking her blushing face into the hood of her borrowed top, she giggles and says, "Your so protective of me. It's adorable sometimes."

As we get closer to the nurses office, I pretend to puff out my chest and flex my arm for her, "Me? I'm just a strong brave man escorting a fine young women to her designated destination." Watching her tilt her head back and laugh made my heart pound like a drum.

"Your such a dork sometimes Niall," Andi says as we approach the office and stand idly outside of it.

"Very true. Okay so, I'm gonna let you go in by yourself okay? But you have to tell them what really happened okay? Please, tell them? I just want you to be safe," I respond thoughtfully.

"I- I'll try. But where are you gonna go until I'm done?" Andi wonders aloud.

I smile, "I'm just going to go for a walk, okay? Gotta have some time to think," I take her hand in mine, give it a kiss and gently nudge her closer to the door, "Be good, okay? I have my phone so text me whenever your done so I can come back and get you."

"Okay," she sighs heavily and hesitantly enters the room, letting the thick white door close silently behind her.

I waited until I was sure she was gone, then strode off down the hallway. Disregarding Andi's pleas to leave the situation alone, I break my word and begin my hunt for Tony.

*Andi's P.O.V*

"So, what can I help you wi- oh my goodness honey! What happened?" The nurse went pale with shock.

Sighing, I walk over to the paper covered bed and sit down loudly, "I uhm...fell down the flight of stairs when I went to visit a friend on the lower level."

She looked at me strangely, "When did this happened?"

"Last night."

"And you waited this long to come and tell me about this?"

I gulped and felt myself start to feel sick, "It was too late at night, I thought that you had went to bed."

The nurses nametag read "Mindy". She was a heavyset, dark haired lady with a kind heart and a concerned face. "How bad are your injuries?"