Chapter Twelve

As we were sneaking into Niall's room, I felt excited in a way. I've never been the one out of my friends, or anyone, to do something as daring as this. He opened the door for me, and I scurried in as my heart beat 10 times faster then normal. "You okay?" Niall asked me as I sat down on the single bed.

I grabbed my head and rubbed my temples, "Yeah, just a little light headed. Just nerves probably."

Once I stopped rubbing, he came and sat down next to me, placing a hand on forehead. "You sure? Your paler then usual," he said with a chuckle.

I rub my eyes with the back of my hands, "I must be tired, I didn't sleep too well last night."

He smiled, God I loved his smile, "That's fine, you can crash on the bed. Lemme get you some sweatpants or something," he said getting up. I watched him as he search through the large chest across the room. He had this really confused look on his face as he went from drawer to drawer. It was cute. Finally, he pulled out a pair of gray sweatpants and tossed them to me, "Those will fit. The bathroom is to the left."

I nod and walked quietly to the bathroom. Shutting the door behind me, I looked at myself in the mirror as I took off my jeans and slide into Niall's oversized pants. I wasn't wearing that much makeup, and my hair was a mess. Quickly, I pulled it into a messy bun, which thanks to my luck, looked kinda nice. After I tucked the front on my shirt into the pants (for stylish reason, of course) I took a deep breath and emerge from the room.

Walking out, I see Niall without a shirt on, facing the other way. Damn, he was fit. It was hard to look away from his bare broad shoulders, and his muscular forearms. Turning around, he laughed and pulled on a tank top, allowing his arms to still be on display, "Why is it that I always catch you staring at me?"

I giggle and roll my eyes, "It's hard to not stare at you, dork." I make my way over to him, pressing my lips against his, which were eager to kiss back. "G'night Niall."

"Night, Cinderella," he mumbles with a grin. I slowly start to lay down in his bed, pulling the covers up half way. I couldn't help but notice how uncomfortable he looked as he laid down on the couch by the window. I didn't want to kick him out of his bed, but I didn't want him to get any ideas.

I decided to just chat him up, "Hey."

"Hello."

"How was your day?"

"Uhm, good. Yours?" Niall asks with a chuckle.

"Fine," I say nervously. I take a breath through my nose, and the smell instantly warmed my body. The pillow I had laid my head on, smelled exactly like him, and it was intoxicating. Smelling it again, I smiled and slowly sat up.

"You okay?" Niall was already sitting straight up, thinking I was in trouble.

I was blushing like mad, "Yeah....uhm, do you wanna? Wanna lay with, uh, me?" I managed to spit that out, but I couldn't say I did it gracefully.

"You want me to lay with ya'?" I looked up to see him smiling like crazy, "You sure?"

I nodded and slide over to the other side of the single bed as Niall rolled off the couch and slowly sat down on the bed. He kinda looked at me for a second, as if asking permission to lay down. I nod once again, then I awkwardly lay down facing him.

"Hey," I say again. Niall laughs and rolls his eyes, causing me to laugh a bit to loudly. I quickly cover my mouth to quite my noise, but it only caused me to laugh louder and harder.

Thankfully, laughing like an idiot caused me to calm down. Once I stopped laughing, I smiled and slowly raised my hand and brought it up to Niall's face. As I ran my thumb over his lip, I could still feel it swelling. "Does it still hurt?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"Nah, not anymore. Now, will you kiss it better?" Niall asks me, but without the usual wink. Tilting his head toward mine, I softly place my lips on his, and kiss him. As I went to pull away, Niall's arms snaked around my waist and pulled me into him.

Surprised, I gasp, but calm down as I rest my head on his strong chest.

"I didn't mean to scare you, it's just that your shaking. Your really, really cold Andi," Niall says as he pets my hair in a soothing way.

"And your really, really warm," I mumble into his tank top as I breath in more of his scent. And I was cold, so I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer to the warm body next to me, and pulled my legs up to my chest.

"Getting comfy?" He laughed softly as he held me closer, kiss my forehead. Niall had extremely soft lips, so I moved my head up so I could feel their warmth again. "You look really hot in my clothes, just saying," he mumbles against my mouth. Giggling, I kiss him one last time and snuggle my head into the crook of his neck. "Goodnight, Cinderella."

"Why do you always call me that?" I ask yawning.

"Because your my princess."

------------------------------------------

The feels, you feeling them yet? I hope your liking the story so far, I do! Keep on reading and voting, stay beautiful

-TaylorMarie