Introduction

Shivaay Singh oberoi is a business tycoon. He's the most eligible bachelor in the country but has absolutely no interest in getting married. He loves his brothers and his grandma, he can even die for them. He's the protector of his family, the great wall of shivaay, but no one knows what he goes through. And he hates his father more than anything in the world.

Omkara singh oberoi is an internationally recognized artist and a budding poet. He has his own gallery and his paintings and sculptures are also auctioned and exhibited all around the world. He believes in honesty and transparency.

Rudra singh oberoi is the youngest of the brothers. He is a model and has his own clothing line. He is a charming and loving person whose passions include partying with friends, going out with girls, and gymming. He has worked hard on his body and has well-toned muscles and 6 pack abs. He may look like and act like a playboy but he never plays with anyone's feelings. Honest, naive, and a happy kid who loves his brothers dearly and likes to have fun.

Kalyani singh oberoi is the oldest member of the family, grandmother of the OBros. She has always taught them about ishqbaazi from her own experience. She is an absolute sweetheart. She has 2 sons - Tej and Shakti

Tej singh oberoi is a businessman, he used to be number one but recently this position was taken away by Shivaay. They are alike when it comes to business and Shivaay looks up to him. He loves his wife dearly, they are inseparable.

Shakti singh oberoi is Kalyani's younger son, Shivaay's father. He is also a businessman but is not as good as Tej or shivaay. He loves his son and is proud of him but he can't tell him that. He is paying for a grave mistake he made in the past.

Jhanvi singh oberoi, Tej's wife, Omkara, Rudra's /mother. She is a classy, well-educated woman with a knack for business and fashion. Tej and Jhanvi are the power couple of the family. They travel constantly for work and pleasure.

Pinky singh oberoi, Shakti's wife, Shivaay's mother. She's a jolly-natured woman. She loves her husband and son the most in the world.

Gauri kumari sharma, Omkara's girlfriend, is a physiotherapist. She is witty, bubbly and confident. She comes from an upper-middle-class family, the only child of a very loving couple. She is very easy to be around and talk to, which is actually a good trait for a doctor to have.

Annika Trivedi lost her parents at a very young age. Her father was an officer in the Indian army who died in the line of duty even before she was born. At age 10 she lost her mother to cancer and spent the rest of her childhood in an orphanage. She studied hard, won every scholarship she could get, and graduated from a good college. She runs an online business that she's quite proud of.

Bhavya rathod, is a cop by profession and an old family friend of the oberois. She is currently an ACP in mumbai. She is honest and hardworking. She decided to be a cop when her father became the victim of a robbery and died. Her mother is Jhanvi's friend, so she has known OBros all her life.