41

[Annika - A, Shivaay - S]

Two weeks have passed, and Om and Gauri have also returned from their honeymoon.

Annika received an email today from the All India Business Association. She has been nominated for the 'Entrepreneur of the year' award. This is the same association that has been awarding Shivaay 'Businessman of the year' for the last 3 years.

A: Chanda, I'm so excited. I know exactly what I'm going to wear. Oh how perfect it would be if both Shivaay and I win

Chanda: You'll definitely win. Have you told Shivaay?

A: Yeah, right away, but he hasn't responded yet. He's in Singapore working on a deal. The event is in 2 days, he'll be back by then

*******

On the night of the event, Annika and Shivaay reached there separately. Annika looked like an absolute girl boss with her trouser and suit, her hair tied in a bun. Shivaay was seated in the VIP area with other industry leaders.

As expected Shivaay won the 'Businessman of the year' award. He gave a short thank you speech and as long as he was on the stage, his eyes were glued on his beloved.

Tej hugged Shivaay when he got down the stage. He felt like a proud father and why wouldn't he? He always treated Shivaay like his own.

A while later Tej was called on the stage to present the award for 'Entrepreneur of the year'. Shivaay really hoped for Annika to win.

Tej: This year's winner is truly deserving. What started as a small side business is now among the top shopping apps in the country. The winner of this award is Annika Trivedi

Annika received the award from Tej and thanked the association. She got down from the stage and received blessings from Tej. Shivaay looked at her proudly from his table.

After the ceremony, news reporters were interviewing all the winners.

Reporter1: So Miss Annika, how do you feel after winning?

A: I'm grateful to the association for considering and promoting new entrepreneurs like myself. I must be doing something right (she chuckled)

Reporter2: Is it true that Oberoi Industries are one of the major investors of Homemade Happiness? How was your experience working with them?

A: Yes, they are one of the major investors. And it has been an amazing experience. I have had the privilege of working directly with Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi and let me tell you, he absolutely deserves all our praises. He is hands-on on his projects but at the same time, he has given me complete freedom to follow my vision for the company. He makes sure every deal of his is profitable for all parties.

Shivaay was passing by from behind after finishing his interviews. The reporter saw him and asked him to join

Reporter2: Mr. Oberoi, Miss Annika just shared her experience working with you and Oberoi Industries.

S: I hope it was good (he chuckled)