Epilogue

[Annika - A, Shivaay - S, Rudra - Ru, Gauri - G]

A few months have passed since Shivika's wedding and they have settled into marital bliss.

Rudra and Bhavya got engaged a week ago and the family couldn't have been happier. Rudra also started his own fashion line recently.

As he said, Shivaay did not cut off from Priyanka, after all, why should a child pay for their parents' mistake? They kept in touch throughout these past couple of months and Priyanka came back for Rudra's engagement.

Coming back to India turned out to be quite interesting for her. She got to spend time with her cousin and his amazing family and at the same time, she developed a crush on her soon-to-be bhabhi's friend. And the cherry on the top, the feelings were mutual.

Everyone saw Priyanka and Ranveer's chemistry during Ruvya's engagement. A new ishqbaazi was beginning.

Annika was in her room, it was quite late and she had slept while waiting for Shivaay. He came back at 2 am and went straight to the kitchen. He knew it would get late so he had already called her and made her promise that she won't wait to have dinner with him.

He heated some food in the microwave and sat alone to eat. He went to his room and changed into his nightwear before hitting the bed.

He pulled the iPad from Annika's hands, wondering how long she must have waited for him, passing time with her iPad before she fell asleep. He placed the iPad on the side table and slipped inside the duvet.

Annika stirred in her sleep, she turned around and opened her eyes. Snuggling closer to Shivaay, she asked him

A: When did you come back? Did you eat?

S: Came half an hour ago and I've eaten.

A: Long day?

S: Super long, super exhausting, and frustrating day

She placed her hand on his chest

A: What time is it?

S: 2:30 am

A: You need to sleep, we have to wake up in 2 hours

S: I know, love

They slept together in each other's embrace only to wake up 2 hours later. It was going to be a hectic day.

Annika woke up first, bathed, and went down to the kitchen. She started chopping the carrots before Shivaay came and put the potatoes to boil.

They made gajar halwa and alu poori for the pooja. Unlike the last 11 years, this time Shivaay was not sad or alone

He had a change of perspective, all thanks to Annika.

Om: Good morning daadi

Daadi: good morning puttar, is Rudra up?

Om: Yeah, it's the only day of the year when he wakes up on time. Is shivaay in the kitchen?

Daadi: As always

Om: Is he still doing everything himself?

Daadi: No, they're both in there.