6 / yeen or him

Third person's POV

Y/n was writing down some notes as the teacher in front her was teaching her second period subject. The whole whiteboard now was filled with words and science formulas that she liked. They were somehow pretty.

"pstt psttt" she heard yeen whispered from behind. Even though yeen's place was at the very back and beside the class curtain, it was loud enough for her to hear.

She turned her body to her and yeen lifted up her notebook. A 'lets go to the cafe" was written on it with a ':)' and a '?' at the last.

Yeen was very childish. Y/n just nodded and turned her body back before the teacher noticed.

Event hough it was her favourite subject, she was sleepy through the period but gone as soon as the bell rang which meant recess time. The students stood up, bowing to the teacher before she walked out of the class.

She was putting some stuffs into her bag when suddenly two pretty and fair hands knocking hard on her table, releasing a loud sound.

She looked up and saw smiling yeen.
"Let's go"

They both walked to the cafeteria and queued to buy food. After they got theirs, they sat down at some free seats.

They started having a normal conversation between them. Normal convo between teenager girls means weird, cringe and pointless. Mostly about boys obviously.

"How are you and them doing?"

"Them?" y/n made a questioned face.

"Those two boys that are with you the whole time" yeen groaned.

"Oh, they are...fine, they are fine"

Yeen noticed how y/n's cheeks turned red as soon as she mentioned the boys.

yeen teased her "you're falling for one of them aren't you?"

Y/n denied it but her red cheeks kept showing the opposite.

Yeen laughed. "which one? tell me"

Y/n was silent for moment "ummm..the..the yellow one.."

"it's natural to fall in love my dear" she shoved y/n's arm. "goodluck"

After they finished their foods, yeen asked for an excuse to go to the toilet. Y/n nodded, telling her that she would go class.

On her way to class, it was normal for people to stare at her, or talked and gossip about her in their own group friend.

She walked into the class and saw a boy, sitting at her place. He was playing with her book, lifting her bag up and down. Beside him stood a girl that has a deep crush on the boy. She was pulling the boy up at times but he ignored and remained in that place.

Y/n walked to them, didn't say anything and just pushed the boy away. He didn't fall but stood up voluntarily.

Y/n was pretty much calm even after what she had done. Plus she knew it wasn't her fault. She had been through this almost everyday. Whether it was the same boy or not, she didn't care anymore. She wouldn't fall for any of them at all. Same went with the girls, they always tried to make her lost her temper. Even though y/n had explained that she and their 'boyfriends' had nothing going on, still they never believe her.

Y/n promised to herself to just be patient until the graduation day. It was few more months anyway.

"hi pretty" the boy patted y/n's head.

Y/n ignored him and sat at her place. At this point, he started twisting his fingers through y/n hair, trying to make her talk. The longer y/n tried to ignore the disturbance around her, the more boys came, dragging their chairs and sit around her.

As y/n just kept her eyes on his desk, finally yeen came.

"Y/n-!"

Yeen called y/n's name out loud happily while entering the class but was cut off when she saw some brats were sitting around her,some were getting really close, trying to flirt while some others were playing with her hair. And she knew even though y/n did nothing, she was in pain inside. What they did was called bullied, not flirting or whatever and that was totally wrong.

With anger suddenly filled her eyes, she walked to them and kick every single of them hard enough to make them go back to their own place.

People always scared of yeen for some reasons that y/n didn't know. She just thought maybe yeen was very strong the fact that she's a girl.

"Are you okay?" yeen asked y/n, lifting her head, checking if there was any bruise, or whatever possible thing they might did.

"I'm sorry I left you alone just now.."

Yeen hugged y/n by her waist, relieved to hear "I'm good" from her.

><

The bell rang meant that the class was ended. Everyone took their bag and left the class.

As they walked to the school gate, a notification sound popup from y/n's phone. She took her phone from the pocket, checking who it was.

Yeen noticed y/n stopped walking, so was she.

"what was it?"

"sunwoo chats me"

Hearing the word 'sunwoo' Yeen excitedly came over to the crook of y/n's neck, trying to read their conversation. Later she found it pretty boring so she stepped aside and squat-sit on the cement.

"y/n what about we go the Girls' Karaoke this night?"

Y/n's eyes who was still glued to her phone startled at yeen's sudden suggestion. She looked back at her convo with sunwoo, staring at the message he sent her 5 minutes ago.

'let's go to the cinema tonight;)'

><

___________________________________

:)