14 / shh i'm here

kim sunwoo's POV

11:30pm. I walked out of the bathroom, rubbing my hair with the towel. I felt a little sticky tonight so I decided to soak myself in the bath tub for a while.

I picked my phone up to see what was people up too before I saw a notification from y/n. I smiled.

miss me that much huh?

I opened our chat and that was when my smile turned into a worry in a matter of seconds.

y/n^^

"sunwoo help!!!"
sent 31 minutes ago.

What's going on?!

My body was shaking very much, didn't know what to do. After a while I got back to myself and decided to go to her house. I just remembered that she said they would be throwing a little party tonight with...yeen.

Oh my fucking god I knew it! I knew it I shouldn't trust that girl from earlier!

I ran to jacob's room and telled him everything. From what y/n chatted me, what I overheard yeen's workmates conversations and what I assumed that yeen is actually gay.

"oh my god, that yeen that came to our apartment that day?!"

I nodded.

"come on let's go, y/n must be in big trouble right now" Jacob said in panic, and we both hurried to her apartment.

At this point I really hoped nothing happened to y/n . I cared about her so much and it was me who was so stupid. It was me who didn't confess to her earlier and if I did, yeen must be leaving her alone, well I guess. That was it, I'm such a coward.

We arrived in front of her apartment and without thinking much, we used the spare key that we exchanged earlier and bursted in.

We searched for them everywhere but they weren't in the living room, kitchen, balcony, nor in the toilet.

We walked towards her room. The door was opened widely and I almost soaked my eyes in tears. The only thing I hoped for earlier which I hoped nothing would happened to y/n..that was the opposite of what I saw right now.

I ran to her and hugged her tightly. She was sobbing silently in my embrace, letting all her tears out, letting all the frustration, all the fright out.

My heart felt so heavy seeing her like this. I sighed, running my hands over her back, cooing her.

"y/n..." Jacob who was standing beside us just hold himself from tearing up too.

"I'm here y/n..I'm here..I love you so much and I'll promise to take care of you from now on..I'm sorry"

Trembling y/n started to cry more as she didn't believe what she heard earlier. She was hoping him to say that long time ago and she was more than happy to finally hear it now.

"thank you sunwoo" y/n said, very slowly between her heavy breathing.

While tapping her back slowly, trying to make her feel better, I looked around her room. Clothes, empty wine bottles and some other tiny stuffs were everywhere on the floor.

I'm really sorry y/n. I sighed.

Yeen must be running away by the time now. And if she was shameless enough then she would still act innocently and go to school next week.

><

"oh you're up?" I asked y/n that was entering the living room. I was happy that she looked better than last night

We slept in the living room in y/n's apartment last night for her safety. We also helped her cleaned up all the mess they did in here.

I brought her to my embrace as she walked to me. We both were laying on one of the couches. Jacob on another couch, still sleeping.

"feeling better?" I ran my fingers through her hair, I knew people loved when someone did that to them.

"mhm" she nodded, slightly forming a smile.

"can I...talk about it?"

she hummed in response.

"do you want to go to the hospital? or maybe the police station to make a report?"

I noticed she shook her head and that made me absolutely confused.

"wait-but why I don't understand.." I furrowed my eyebrows, fingers stroking through her hair.

"I don't know..I think she need some times alone..I mean she is different from other people so maybe she has never getting a rejection from anyone. " she said in a low tone.

"but what she did to you was really really wrong.." I muttered.

I know y/n had suffered so much last night, but seeing her looking so strong today and just forgive yeen like that..I feel sad why y/n need to be too kind when sometimes she doesn't have to...

"I know but... I don't know.." she sighed.

"but I don't want to meet her again, I don't want to see that face of her again, I don't wan't to go to school until graduation day." she continued.

"hmm well I guess that can work I mean you had finished with all the exams right?"

The word exam made y/n remembered back last night's horror memory, that they should be having fun however it turned to be a complete disaster and a trauma to her.

she hugged her own body and letting her head hidden between my shoulder.

I decided to change the topic, hoping she would feel a little better.

"sooooo, do you want to go to vacation somewhere my girl?" I smirked and just stared at fluttering y/n that was turning cherry red now. I could feel how fast her heartbeat was beating.

"Ah my little y/n..so cutee" I hugged her tightly.

"good morni- hey hey hey woah are you guys a thing now" Jacob groaned, rubbing his blurry eyes. He just woke up.

We both chuckled, enjoying how cute Jacob was with that pouting look, looking as confusing as a sloth.

"come on Jacob where's the breakfast" Y/n groaned playfully, swinging both her legs.

"on the way, princess" he teased.

><

_________________________________

(A/n because I talk too much lol)

soo y/n is sunwoo's girlfriend now?shsag

I hope you all like this story as much as I do ^_^ !

I'm having a class's zoom right now lmao.