the double wedding - special chapter

Sunwoo's POV

"y/n are you ready?" I hold her hands, asking her. She nodded.

"kim sunwoo, do you take y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

"y/n do you take Kim sunwoo to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest recited the vow to y/n.

I looked at her with a smile after hearing an"I do" came out from her mouth.

"I now announce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride"

The priest then walked to the other side, where Jacob and dabi were. He then recited the same vow to them.

"Bae Jacob do take Lin Dabi to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" I heard jacob said.

"Lin Dabi do you take Bae Jacob to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" she nodded.

"okay I know announce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride"

I exchanged stares with jacob, he was smiling shyly before putting a ring on dabi's finger and kissed her. I looked over to y/n who was smiling at them too.

"y/n" I slowly pulled her jaw to face me. " we haven't kissed yet" I whispered.

"oh" she chuckled and I brought myself to kiss her lips.

[flashback]

"sunwoo!" jacob walked to me and sat beside me"

"what?"

"I have something to tell you actually..urm" he brought himself to tell me.

"dabi..she's pregnant"

"she's what?!" I was too shocked to say anything.

"bro that's not the problem, the thing is we want to get married, and we kind of plan to maybe have a double wedding.

"don't say the other couple is me.."

"yes you, and y/n. It's fun what"

"I'll ask yn about that" I replied.

><

I was sitting on the couch in her apartment."y/n.. can I ask you something" I asked her.

Y/n who was arranging her stuffs came to me with a questioned face.
"hmm?"

"let's get married"

"we?" she was as shocked as I was when hearing what Jacob said earlier too.

"yeah we, and jacob and dabi.."

"so you mean a double wedding?"

"yeah"

"okay? I mean why not" she laughed.

"wait really?!" I hugged her. "thanks y/n!. btw dabi's pregnant so that's why"

"dabi what-"

[end of flashback]

><

Y/n and I walked down to where the crowds were with the sound of guests clapping echoed trough the hall.

"congrats sunwoo and y/n!" one of my workmate congratulated us. " you know what y/n there's zero day of kim sunwoo doesn't brag about having a girlfriend" she spilled.

"really??" y/n laughed.

"congratulations y/n and sunwoo!" some of her teachers also congratulated us. She invited her teachers over too.

"mom!!" y/n ran to her mum and hugged her. "dad! sis! thank you for coming" she shyly thanked them.

"of course we will! you're our only daughter that agrees to marry. you sister doesn't-"

"mom shut up!" her sister quickly covered her mother's mouth before spilling anymore secrets. I bursted out laughing, the fact I already knew her sister didn't want to get married until she got a really great job.

We walked further to an open space, to take pictures.

"Jacob here!"

The photographer took some picture of me and y/n, Jacob and dabi. After that he took the picture of all of us.

"smile!" the photographer . "click! Done! "

"thank you y/n" I smiled.

My mom and dad came a while later and had a talk.

"your girlfriend is so pretty sunwoo" mon said, staring at y/n long, admiring every inch of her beautiness.

"thanks um..sunwoo's mom"

"just- call me mom oh god" she laughed.

"so you guys..when will we have a grandchild?" dad suddenly spoke out.

"daddd!!!"

><

End of bonus chapter!

___________________________________

here you go a bonus chapter ;)

And again, thank you for reading KIM's MINE !!♡♡♡♡