23 / yours only - the end

Third person's POV

The air was very fresh and windy at 6.40 p.m. They had been there since 2 hours ago. Y/n's feets felt cold and she could feel the hard texture of the sand massaging her feet as they were buried down in it.

Sunwoo came a while later with two vanilla ice creams in his hands. He gave one to her and sat down beside her, copying what she did and burying his feet in the sand too.

"nice weather isn't it"

"mhmm" y/n smiled, staring at the sun that slowly going down and turned oranged-reddish. "I like the silence. And the ambient sound of the sea..it's just nice" There we'rent many people here as it was a weekday and that was one of the reason sunwoo asked to go today.

The second reason was because he missed y/n so much and wanted to have a talk at somewhere open, peaceful and quiet.

"y/n.." sunwoo asked while his eyes still locked at his buried feet.

"?"

He smiled while confessing everything "I really am appreciate and very grateful of your presence every single day. You unknowingly changed myself a lot, from going drinking every night to hanging out with you each night, from getting anxiety almost every week to once a month, and most importantly, from standing by myself to being with you, as a couple" He hold y/n's fingers as he continued.

"I don't want to talk about the past anymore, I just want to talk about the present, right now, and the future of us. what are you planning to do?"

Tears slightly escaped y/n's eyes at his words. "umm.. enter a university?"

Sunwoo hummed and side-hugged her by her shoulders. "that's a great idea, you can major in business so you might be my assistant once I become a boss one day"

"or a chef so you can cook and maybe open a cafe?"

"ooor.... a soccer!"

She chuckled. "nah, I'm want to be a doctor so I can treat and heal people, and most importantly treat this grown ass man that always hurt himself"

"hey hey hey"

Sunwoo wanted to tickled her but she stood up and ran along the seaside.

"you know what y/n, if you run like that, you might end up being eaten by a crocodile!" Sunwoo screamed while chasing her at a slow speed.

He took out something tiny from his pocket and continued chasing her until he finally got to catch her by the right arm. Y/n screamed, wanted to get out.

They both accidentally falled and they laid their backs on the sand, enjoying the view and stars that started to appear in the sky.

While Y/n was panting and trying to catch her breath, Sunwoo stared at the tiny object in his grip. His left hand lifted y/n's hand and he slowly put a diamond ring on her ring finger.

"w-what's this?" Y/n frowned, staring blankly at her finger.

"a ring, a couple ring. Keep it. I have mine too, look" he showed her his ring. It was the same as hers but his was a bit more plain. The diamond wasn't as much as y/n's.

"think of this as my first ever present for you"

"thank you...it's beautiful" she rested her head on his shoulder while playing with the ring.

There was a silent moment between the two of them but a nice one. They didn't complain. Instead, they took the time by processing what had happened these past months from how they started knowing each other by chance at the pole.

Even though some of them had been so horrible, but some of them were very precious and couldn't even captured by a camera. They just remained as great, very great memories they believed.

Chuckles escaped y/n's mouth as she remembered all of those.

"what are you thinking?" sunwoo started to speak, finally breaking up the silence.

"nothing"

"hmm..you know what.." sunwoo shrugged. "until now I still can't believe she put her mouth on mine..illegally. It's yours only babe" he pouted.

"Shut up" She laughed, pushing sunwoo's shoulder.

"what, I'm so happy to be with you that night, the past months, yesterday, today, now and forever"

Y/n laughed. "enough.. let's go home!" y/n stood up, giving out a loud yawning.

The End.

><

_____________________________________

[a little author's note]

Hi !

First thankyou sm to all the readers, really. I never expected it to reach 500+ like this. I'm really grateful and hope that you will continue reading my other and next future stories too ^^

I'm sorry I'm not good in arranging storylines and to remind you again that this is my first story that i finished writing before publishing but I did editing some of them too.

Also I knew that my story doesn't really have strong impact. Instead just a relaxing story with a bunch of sweet scenes (like a lot lol) so I will definitely improve on that ♡

Btw I do have a special chapter soon for you guys please read it too! I'll try post it asap.

I talk so much I know I'm sorry HAHA thank you for reading till right here.

-kyupeavhes-