16 / first date

third person's POV

"woww I could hear noises, and it's so windy" y/n giggled.

"wait..a little bit more..there you go" sunwoo uncovered his hands from y/n's eyes.

y/n covered her face in shocked and moved at the same time. There was a big ship in front her, and they were sitting on a bench near the place.

"our first real date will be very special, on the cruise!" he pull y/n by her shoulders closer to him.

"sunwoo.." y/n spoke, tears started forming in her pupils. She wasn't expecting something like this, at all. Sunwoo said he did plan something for their first date but she thought maybe at the beach, or go shopping, or other simple things that is really different from a 'ship'.

he turned her head to her right, revealing jacob and dabi.

"they are going with us too? sunwoo.." she hugged him tightly, slightly crying.

"hey hey why are you crying? don't cry" He lifted her face up and wiped the tears away.

"I didn't expect you to do such thing.." she said slowly.

Sunwoo just smiled and kiss her forehead.

She cried again,this time even louder than before, catching Jacob and dabi's attention to turn their head towards y/n.

"why why why???" sunwoo brushed her hair, looking worried.

"I don't expect you to do that either!" she cried.

"what?the kiss?ahh come on y/n why are you so so cute, that's too basic I can do much more" he groaned, pinching her cheeks. She sniffled, wiping all her tears.

"the man there are calling us, let's go" Jacob said pointing towards some men that were telling us that we can already entered the ship.

They dragged their small luggages and entered the ship.

><

Sunwoo told y/n to wait at the deck,saying that he would be fast. He checked in their room, putting their belongings inside it and went back to y/n.

"donee. the room's beautiful" he smiled.

"I saw yeen earlier" y/n said, staring at the wooden floor.

Sunwoo's face turned into a frown.

"really?where" he turned around, looking for her but y/n said she had gone.

She shook her head, pulling sunwoo by his hands. "don't mind her, she won't be noticing us right?"

They walked further to see the clearer view of the sea and the sky. It was very windy and nice. Y/n was wearing a really light white dress that sunwoo bought her earlier and it was blown slightly by the wind many times.

Sunwoo noticed her struggles so from standing beside her, he went behind y/n, wrapping his arms around her waist, to prevent the wind from blowing the lower part of the dress. Y/n smiled and thanked him.

"where's Jacob and dabi?" y/n asked.

"room already."

"why?it's still early, plus the view now is so amazing they need to see this" she curved her mouth upwards, pointing to the pink-orangish sky.

He rested his face on y/n's shoulder"don't mind them, I'm sure they are enjoying a view that is much and much more prettier than this" he said slowly.

"what do you mean? is the room really that pretty? pretty than this sunset? does it have glass ceiling?" Y/n asked, feeling amazed a bit by her imaginations.