12 / misunderstood

Sunwoo's POV

I was waiting in front of y/n's school. It was always either me or Jacob that will pick her up from school since we weren't that busy and we both cared about y/n a lot. We even exchanged our extra house keys in case something emergency happened.

Usually I would just wait in the car until y/n came but the sun today was shining brighter than usual so I decided to get off the car and gave her my jacket to cover her head.

"oh sunwoo why'd you come inside?"

"here" I threw her the jacket. "it's hot out here"

"ohh..thanks" she covered her head and we made our way to my car.

"Did you do the exam well?"

"very!"

Everyone in the school shocked to see me walking by y/n's side. Both boys and girls. For boys, they were suprised to see y/n's 'boyfriend' as they thought that y/n was gay because she literally turned down every boy's confessions. And for girls, they were staring and gossiping about how y/n could be with someone as fine as kim sunwoo.

"I'm sorry..."

my attention was brought to y/n. She looked so small.

"why are you apologizing?" I asked her.

"they thought us a couple..."

She looked worried so I shrugged and wrapped my arm aroud her waist, bringing her closer.

"we are"

she was shocked and blushed at my sudden confession.

we got into the car but y/n acted like nothing happened. She even changed the topic. " yeen must be waiting, let's go" I could see she finally smiled and that was enough to make me happy so I started the engine and went to the cafe.

"sunwoo..."

"yes?"

She was fidgeting his fingers in nervousness

"just...don't..don't flirt with her" she said that quickly before taking her phone and scrolling on it, trying to hide the jealousness in her.

I chuckled.

God why is she soo cute.

We arrived later and Yeen welcomed us in a pretty wide smile. As we expected, she was in some kind of weird and i-didn't-want-to-look-at-her costumes.

We ordered what we wanted. Strawberry flavoured macaroons for y/n, vanilla crossaint for me and also two hot chocolates for both of us. The service here was very nice and minutes later yeen served our orders onto our table. She also joined us eating since she had some free time.

We both suprised a little since yeen completely ignored me, didn't give the slightest attention, or even spared a glance. But whatever, we were happy and satisfied about it.

"I'm sorry i misunderstood" y/n whispered to me and continued talking and gossiping with yeen.

Seeing her laughing and smiling really made my stress gone right away. I continued staring at her, bitting bit by bit of my crossaint earlier.

To be honest, I was bored since I had finished with my dessert so I took y/n's coffee and blew it for her. I didn't know why but I actualy didn't like yeen. For some reasons, she always witn y/n all the time eventhough she knew y/n was with me, taking care of me. The way she hit y/n while she laughed, the way she sat so close to y/n, and completed ignore my appearance and other things made me feel annoyed and disgusted.

"I'm going to take some fresh air" I told y/n and she nodded. I walked out from the cafe and sat on one of the bench there.

"that's her, she's the one that yeen has been talking about" "oh my god really?" I turned my head towards some girls that were gossiping about someone. They were wearing the same weird outfits as yeen, workmates I believed.

They were pointing their fingers to something and I, being the third wheeler and busy body turned around to see what was she pointing at.

Turned out it was y/n.

I tried to recall back what they said earlier.

"she's the one that yeen has been talking about"

"oh my god she's beautiful, really"

"good luck for her" 

I knew it, something didn't seem right.

"sunwoo" I snapped out of my thoughts when y/n suddenly called me, saying that they were finished.

I smiled, brushing her hair with my fingers and we both walked to our car.

"can we stop by at the music store?" y/n's question made me surprised a little.

"really?"

she nodded. I interwhined our fingers together. 

I have suggested y/n a long time ago to try playing guitar and other music instruments since I love them but I didn't have a partner so maybe we can try out and practiced together.

We walked into the store and a light wooden guitar with some tiny diamond decorated on it caught y/n's eyes right away.

"I want that!" she jumped excitedly, pointing at the mentioned guitar.

"it's all yours"

She giggled.

"I want that light wooden guitar with that diamonds and this dark one" I said to one of the workers and she nodded.

"your girlfriend sure is cute" she laughed.

"she does" a smile innocently appeared on my face wide, watching her touching and browsing at the other guitars that were displayed in the shop.

We walked out from the store, with two big bags of guitar hanging on my shoulders.

"how much do they cost" she excitedly asked, wrapping her arms to my other free arm.

"2500 dollars" 

Her eyes widened, surprised and amazed at the same time.

"it has diamonds on it, of course it's expensive!" I patted her head.

><

"jacobb!!" Y/n ran to Jacob as they arrived home and saw jacob laying on the couch. she hugged him tighly.

"I miss youuu" y/n groaned.

"me too, how about you? did sunwoo do anything stupid?"

"no but taking care of sunwoo isn't easy" she added, her voice became slower.

"hey hey!" I grab y/n and tickled her regretlessly and the atmosphere in the living room were filled with our happiness, screams and laughers that I hoped will last forever.

><

__________________________________

this is not the end yet y'all I believe it's just about to start...