18 / graduation day

(chapter contains (!) but not 16+ or 18+ )

Y/n's POV

"congratulations!"

"thank you teacher!" I bowed to all my teacher. Today was the graduation day. Of course I was sad thinking that today would be my last day sitting on the desk, paying attention to the teacher, or sometimes ignore and slept while they were teaching.

Tears suddenly escaped my eyes remembering all the memories that I would miss so much. But looking at the bright side, I will enter university soon 

I took all my books and stuffs under my desk, and put them into my bag before leaving the class. I didn't forget to take selfies.

We also took some pictures with all the classmates, teachers also with my club members. And of course Yeen was here too, but I tried to not give much attention to that case since today would be the last day we saw each other, I hoped.

Yeen also didn't give a glance to me and started talking to her new friends. For me,I still didn't have new friends at school because I didn't attend school after the case but some were still approaching me and congratulated me.

Sunwoo and Jacob was here too. They said that they took a day off of their work to come here and I really appreciated all the effort they had made.

"y/n!" I ran to sunwoo who was waving at me. I hugged him.

"you look like a grape" he said, pointing at my purple graduation uniform.

"stop" I rolled my eyes.

"anyway congratulations y/n!" Jacob said.

"thank you" I smiled.

"Come on, lift her up" jacob said while taking out a camera from his bag.

"three...two.."

"wait wha-" I screamed when sunwoo suddenly put his arms on my back and leg before lifting me up. He was quick to place his mouth on my cheeks.

"..one, click! done" jacob laughed.

"NOO I LOOK BAD!" I screamed but sunwoo who was looking at the picture on Jacob's camera just smiled.

"no..it's great"

I noticed some were giving their attention to us and some were clapping and teasing me and sunwoo.

Sunwoo noticed that and said "hey you finally made friends?"

"yeah.."

"good to hear that" He smiled, bringing me closer.

We waited a bit longer and then left.

><

"why are you following me here, yours is upstairs" I crossed my arms, looking at sunwoo that followed me until I reached my apartment.

He didn't reply and just took my key and walked inside.

"come on I can't let my babe celebrates her birthday alone"

I froze. Damn that's right. I forgot. Today's my birthday. How can I forget about it?!?

"what are you mumbling to yourself hah?"

"I-ah nothing hehe, how'd you know, I myself forget about it"

"maybe because you’re nervous about the grad earlier, but dude I'm your boyfriend"