22 / forgive him

Sunwoo's POV

"it's mee...y/n.."

y/n??

I lifted my head up and opened my eyes slowly to see her in front of my eyes. I couldn't speak anything anymore because I was so happy. She finally here to see me. She finally missed me. I brought myself to hug her tightly.

"Y/n! don't break up with me, I'm really sorry..forgive me please!.." I cried at the crook of her neck. I was so afraid she would leave me again.

I could hear she was laughing slowly, sounds like she was laughing while crying too "who said we're breaking up. I just mad at you for a while, and I had reflected everything, I'm really sorry for that."

"thank you.." My head suddenly felt hurt because of the amount of wine I drank earlier.

"are you okay?" she asked, seeing my head falling to her lap.

"I drank earlier" my head was still hurting.

"a lot?" she asked and I nodded.

"oh sunwoo, you're so wasted right now. Come on..let's go home" 

She was about to lift me up but stopped when she noticed something on my arms.

"sunwoo's what's with these bruises??" she sounded so worried.

"did you have a fight with someone??"

"aaah..that's...that's nothing"

"no this is really something..or.. did you hurt yourself ?!"

She got me.

"sunwoo why'd you do that!" she sounded both angry and consent at the same time, her hands still observing the bruises.   

"it's just my anxiety..nothing else I promise"

"but this is too many, was it because of me. Oh god I'm sorry" she caressed my face and pull my bangs aside.

She lifted me up and brought me home.

Jacob helped me got onto my bed and y/n helped me with my bruises.  "goodnight" y/n said before walking out of the room. I was now left alone.
I closed my eyes and started to sleep.

><

I woke up by some music playing into my ears. I looked up to see y/n sitting beside my bed. She was playing her guitar. I clapped my hands.

"oh sunwoo ,you're up" she put the guitar aside and gave me something. A bouquet of white tulips.

I chuckled, pulling up a flower and put it behind her ears. "thank you"

I hugged her in my embrace and praised her"y/n you played the guitar well!"

She said that she learned how to play it on YouTube everyday since last week. I hummed.

"y/n..let's go to the beach, just the two of us. I missed inhaling the fresh air"

"when?"

"urm...this wednesday?" I suggested and she nodded. "yeay! thank you" she just laughed and stood up. "I'll wait for you downstairs, I'm going to help jacob with breakfast" And with that, she left.

I looked at my digital clock. '8:44 a.m' Oh god I'm late.

"let's goooo!!!" I yawned loudly and got up from bed, running into my bathroom and took a quick shower.

I ran downstairs and was met with y/n and jacob. They were eating silently. Y/n pulled a chair beside her for me to sit. Jacob was eyeing me up and down, giving me a weird and amazed stare.

"what, I'm going to office today" I rolled my eyes.

"woahh, unbelievable" jacob was still amazed, with his mouth biting his sandwich slowly.

"why? he didn't go to work too?" y/n asked.

"Jacob you-"

"no he didn't. " he shook his head with a pouted mouth. "he just did his works at home. Sometimes he even skipped his meetings."  

"Jacob..shut up now"

I drank the coffee and took a sandwich with me before bidding goodbyes to y/n. "jacob faster we're late!"

"bye y/n, don't forget to lock the door" Jacob reminded me before he and sunwoo left to go to their workplace. 

><

"oh sunwoo ?? you're finally come to work after... almost 2 weeks?? woah" One of my workmate asked.

"you're right, all thanks to my girlfriend" I winked and smiled at him before continuing  my steps to my place.

"he looks so fresh" I heard the workmate said.

"don't mind him" jacob laughed and they both walked to their own place, which was in another office. 

I stretched my muscles, opening my laptop and ready to work. But before that, I opened my phone and chatted y/n.

y/n^^

'pic*'

'I'm at work now :)'

seen

'okay' 

I giggled to myself and started typing on my laptop.

"hey sunwoo what's with those giggles huh?" I looked at my boss that was eyeing on my phone from behind.

"hey hey hey! nothing" I hid my phone inside my pocket. Me and my boss are really close because the fact that we actually started working in this company at the same time but then he got upgraded his title so fast. 

"what made our one and only sunwoo this happy after a decade he skipped works huh"

"no one you should know for sure" I replied and he laughed.

"boss..btw, can I asked for a free day this Wednesday? just one day I promised"

He stared at me long. "god knows for how long you will actually take the free day. One day might turn into one month if he is Kim sunwoo"

"please" I pulled his blazer slightly, begging him with my puppy eyes.

"I might really fire you if you take more than a Wednesday" he sighed.

I thanked him. "thank you!! I promise I'll work on the weekends too after this hehehe"

><

____________________________________