8 / drunk

Y/n's POV

It was very late at night. I was dreaming about something when my phone suddenly rang.

I opened my eyes tiredly. I patted everywhere on the bed, try to find my phone. It was jacob. I slid to the right, which connected me with him seconds later.

"wait what?? really??!"

My eyes widened in shock. I was no longer sleepy at this point. I changed my position and sat on the bed.

"Yeahh, it wasn't the first time he did this. I'll explain later." He continued.

"Okay okay I'll be there in a moment." with that I ended up the call.

Jacob told me that Sunwoo was in the toilet, blood slightly flowing on his elbows and knees. He said sunwoo was drunk and was sleeping on the toilet floor by the time jacob found him.

I looked at the time. 3am.

Oh my god what is sunwoo doing at this hour...

I fastened my steps, taking some bandages and oitments I had under my bed and went to sunwoo and Jacob's apartment. It was just few blocks downstairs so I arrived there 10 minutes later.

I knocked the door and jacob welcomed me inside.

"where's him?"

"in his room"

I ran my fingers through my hair. "wh- what happened actually?" I asked him.

We sat down on the couch and Jacob told me everything.

"I stayed a bit long in my office since I need to finish some works. It's normal for me to be home at this hour. That's why we sleep late."

"This isn't the first time he did this. He's always like this when he is stressed. He will drinks so many wines until drunk. He's always careless everytime he's unconscious so that's why bad things always happen after." He sighed.

"I'm sorry I disturbed your sleep y/n it's just.. maybe you might worry about him" He continued.

"That's okay, I do care about you guys , thanks for calling me right away"

He smiled "go see him, he's upstairs. He must be sober by now. Oh and I don't tell him you're coming."

I nodded, standing up from the couch.

"or he might do anything more stupid" he smirked to himself.

"I'm going to sleep. If you're going to sleep here, go on but if you want to leave, please lock the door back." he shouted.

"no problem"

I went upstairs and knocked on the door.

"come in-"

"y/n? what are you doing here?"

"Jacob told me...about..you.." I closed the door slowly as he nodded.

From sitting at the edge of his bed while observing at those wounds he had, he stared at me up and down with a questioned face.

He walked up to me, tip toeing since his legs were hurt. He observed the lower part of my dress, twisting the edge a little.

"what are you wearing y/n?" With his blurry vision, he asked, frowning his eyebrows.

That's when I just realised that I haven't changed my outfit from before. Before meant after my karaoke with yeen. I was still in that short black dress.

He was on his knees, holding my lower dress. He tried to lift it but I was fast to push his hand aside and dragged him back to his bed. Good thing he was light. But the bad thing is,

He was still drunk.

I was pretty sure Jacob was sleeping by now.

"I...well..I forgot to change after the karaoke.." I knew it was pointless talking to a drunken, but still did since he was sunwoo.

"you go karaoke-ing in that? it's too short y/n are you trying to seduced her?" he pouted.

"i-"

"you can't do that..you need to seduce me y/n...why her.." he groaned mostly to himself but loud enough for me to hear.

I could feel my cheeks were heating up turning slightly reddish. I shook my head, trying to act normal since I was here to help him.

Did he like me..too?

"Y/n..why are you cheeks so red..you're blushing of what I said right" He smirked, twirling his fingers trhough my hair.

He's fricking drunk oh my god..

"Sunwoo just- let me put some ointment on your wounds please..."

"anything for you"

He voluntarily laid his back onto the bed. I took out the bandages and ointment I brought earlier and started rubbing it on the wounds slowly.

While applying the ointment at each wound he had, he hold my hand gently.

"y/n...let's watch movie" he suddenly whispered to my ear.

"Not now sunwoo..let's do it when you're not drunk, when you're sober"

"I'm not drunk"

I shook my head off. There was really no point talking to him now.

He threw his right arm on my thighs, pulling a lace that was attached to my dress by the waist part.

"sunwoo your shirt is dirty, don't touch me"

"change it then"

I stared at him for a moment.

"No."

I finished with the ointment and moved on with the bandages. Minutes later, all the wounds were covered.

"there you go"

I put the ointments aside and stood up when suddenly I felt a grip on my left arm.

"don't leave" He looked up to me.

"but i-"

He pulled me down, closer to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist tightly, giving me no chance to get out.

"sleep with me"

I sighed. "okay"

"y/n..let's-"

"sunwoo it's almost 4 am..let's sleep and talk tomorrow."

"I love you" he hummed.

I stared at the floor. I was so tired and didn't know what I was doing either. I love him too but...

I cleared my mind and closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

><

__________________________________

I don't know what I write either. My mind is going weeeeeeird at night.

BTW this is my fav chapter so far heheh ><