13 / sleepover gone wrong

(I'll put '!' before the related paragraph in case you want to skip it since this chapter contains some scenes that might be uncomfortable for you, I'm sorry)

Y/n's POV

Weeks passed by and we went back to our normal life like before. I was back in my apartment since jacob was back and they sometimes went to my apartment to hangout, or I went to theirs. I was grateful because they usually bought me lunch after they picked me up from school.

As for sunwoo, he always sent me weird memes in chat and surprisingly they were actually funny.

A notification suddenly popped up. It was 4:50 pm when yeen chatted me.

"I'll be there in a moment;)"

"okay!"

Yesterday was the last day of our exams so we thought of having a sleepover as a celebration. We decided to choose my place since I leave alone and she didn't want to disturb her parents. Sadly it would be just both of us since I didn't have any other female friend but we would make sure to have some fun.

I changed myself into a cute pajama, getting ready for the little party. It was a pastel yellow long sleeve top and a short. The reason why I always wore shorts was because they're comfortable and I didn't like getting sweats.

I heard a knock on the door. "wait a minute!"

As I expected I opened it and saw yeen, she looked so beautiful with her long blonde hair falling onto her shoulders and her fluffy white pajama matched perfectly with her smooth and fair skin.

"come in"

"yeayy!!" she jumped excitedly.

I poured some wine into two glasses and gave one to her. I mean..wine is a must at every party right? I looked the window, it was turning dark and we were in the living room, just chilling.

"you know I've been waiting for this day y/n, I've waited since the first day we planned!" she clapped her hands.

To be honest I was excited too since this was my first time having a sleepover party.

"what should we do first?" she asked.

"urmm truth or dare?" I suggested her the game since it was quite famous these days.

"perfect, let's play, now!"

I glanced at yeen and she was smirking evilly which made me nervous a little.

what kind of question she will ask?

I took a sip of my wine. Why did it taste different? I checked the expired date but it hadn't passed the date yet.

We sat cross legged and started our first game. It was still early and we still had bottles of wine beside us.

"okay i'll ask you first" she giggled and smiling to herself, adjusting her position. I nodded.

"I know you have a crush on sunwoo but does sunwoo confess to you yet?" her eyes widened and was staring at me, waiting for an answer.

"I...he..he doesn't.." I hang my head low, felt a little offended by her question. I meant ..it was the first one so the question asked shouldn't be that deep right? I decided to let it go since we should just be happy tonight, I guess.

"your turn, ask me anything" she smiled.

My smile disappeared.

I was thinking of a question when suddenly something interesting came to my mind. I never heard yeen talking about her crush or boyfriend with me. It was always me who talked about sunwoo with her so maybe this was the right time.