21 / failed

Sunwoo's POV

It had been almost two weeks since y/n started ignoring me. I'd tried my best to make up with her with so many ways but none of them worked.

I did spammed calls and messages to her but she didn't reply, luckily she didn't block me. Two days ago I sent foods in front of her door but she didn't take it. She didn't even leave the house at all.

I wondered if she had enough foods in there, or did she has enough sleep, what's her condition, what she had been doing all these past days and all. I couldn't and didn't want to concentrate on my works at all after what I had done.

And what was more bothering me was that I'm her boyfriend and I supposed to be there when she was having a hard time but how could I after I was the one who made her broke down like that.

When we stayed at her parent's house, when y/n's sister and I had a conversation, she shared about how y/n never and don't want to have a boyfriend before and when her sister saw me for the first time she was more than happy because their parents knew one day y/n will meet someone that can take care of her.

Thinking about that again, I felt like I didn't deserve her, even though i didn't conscious in that video, but still a part of that was my fault because why'd I still drinking if Yeen was there right?

Now it made sense. I'm such a shit boyfriend, y/n I'm sorry. But now that you've been part of my life so I can't lose you, I love you ..y/n what shoud I do?

I didn't realise how my anxiety got into me again and suddenly I couldn't breathe properly so I ran into the kitchen and sat on the table where Jacob was.

"Jacob, help me.." I cried and Jacob hurriedly came over to me and patted my back. He gave me a glass of water to drink.

After I got back to normal, I cried even louder, trying to ease all the pain I'd been holding in my chest these days. Jacob knew what happened because I had told him that day. And he was very sorry for what happened.

"stay strong sunwoo, I know this is hard. But trust me if you wait a bit longer, she'll come to you again.."

><

y/n's POV

I didn't know what happened to me. Why was I so hard to forgive him. Why was I so hard to accept his explanation. I knew those were all fake but why did I need to keep it to my heart. I could just let it all go and go back to him. I knew I had hurt him a lot.

I've always heard the door bell rang and when I secretly opened the door, I saw foods sunwoo gave me. And what had been into me, when did I become so cruel and heartless?? I just left the food there and closed the door back.

Y/n..don't be like this, he's your boyfriend and he needs you..you need him too..

I looked at my shelf, staring at the teddy bear sunwoo gave me the day we went to the funfair. I looked downwards in my grip, revealing a necklace that sunwoo put on my neck that day...

That's it I missed sunwoo and I can't stay mad at him forever when part of it wasn't even his fault.

I looked at the window, the sun pierced straight to my face and it was so hot, but still the view of the busy road still beautiful. Same goes to us, even though we fought, but the love for each other is still there. It was noon. I grabbed my bag and walked outside my room.

That day I decided to finally go outside and see the world. And wanted to solve everything, including yeen. I wanted to meet yeen.

I took a cab to yeen's part time place and asked the cashier if yeen still the worker here. To my surprise, she was.
The cashier told me to wait at one of the tables while she called yeen.

Yeen walked to me and took a seat on the chair. "oh hey y/n" her tone was kind of annoying that made me wanted to spray her face with poison.

"I'm here to clear things up. I'm going to warn you to stop messing up my realtionship between sunwoo and I."

"If you do, I swear I would report it all to the police. I already printed out all the proofs, including that night, where you-"

"you act like I care"

Yeen grabbed a fist of my hair. She didn't care about the atmosphere anymore. She didn't care if she would get fired because of her action. She just got so mad at my words. I hissed in pain.

I stood up and punch her in the face, hard. "you're so shameless yeen!"

I didn't know what had been into me to act very brave like this. I just don't want her to be a cause whenever me and sunwoo has a fight again.

Everyone in there was looking at us. The workers there warned them not to take any picture as they would handled the situation.

The workers there hold yeen's arms from hitting me. I bowed to everyone in the cafe, saying that I was sorry for what happened and exited the cafe. I could hear yeen's scream from outside.

One problem settled, now the last one..sunwoo.

It was already lunch time so I walked to the nearest mall to have my brunch. I decided to find any flower shop in there too. I thought of buying a bouquet for sunwoo as a sorry.

I took a walk back to my apartment but stopped when I saw Jacob and sunwoo at the convinience store.

Oh right, Jacob told me that before i came into their life, he and sunwoo always enjoyed drinking there, almost every night.

I took a glance at sunwoo who was already passed out on the table. Jacob was there still drinking while patting sunwoo's back.

I felt my heart so heavy seeing the situation in front of my eyes. "how guilty I am right now.." I looked at my phone. '9:54p.m' . I sighed before walking towards them.

"Jacob..I want to.."

"oh y/n" he stood up, pulling my arms to a place kinda far from sunwoo's and we had a talk there. I explained everything to him and how sorry I felt after seeing sunwoo like this.

"no it's okay, it wasn't any of your fault, it's hers" His 'Hers' is referred to yeen.

He patted my shoulder, saying that he would go back to his apartment and give a space for me and sunwoo to clear things up.

"thanks Jacob" I smiled at him and he hummed.

"no worries"

I walked to where sunwoo was. I took a peek at his face, I could see sadness on it.

I took a seat beside him and place my head onto the table, eyes staring at him.

I brought my left arms to his hair, ruffling it softly. Sleeping him was the cutest thing ever. Minutes later I decided to wake him up. I took a deep breath before tapping his shoulder slowly.

"sunwoo..."

"wake up..."

><

____________________________________